Firstly, I would like to thank all those who sent their thoughtful birthday wishes for my little prince! I told him that a lot of Mummy's friends greeted him on his birthday! He wants to see those friends and say 'Thank you!'. Isn't that sweet?!
It was also nice that some mothers of Kaiden's classmates thanked me for the party and the give-aways. They said their child enjoyed it and loved what they got. I'm glad everybody had fun!
Kaiden and Clara played here after school last Wednesday. Clara gave Kaiden a big Spiderman wall clock, which he absolutely loves!


Anyways, since Hubby can't be in the school with us; we had another celebration here at home. I just bought another cake: so Kaiden can have a new cake with candles to blow again. Bought some food and cooked my one and only specialty . . . a spaghetti! (Thanks to a dear friend back in Dubai, who taught me how; about 3 years ago!)






It was a good day! A lovely 4th birthday celebration!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, May 23, 2008
Kaiden's Celebration At Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























6 comments:
my little boy and yours have something in common - spiderman!!
very sweet pics and the cake...pwede FEDex?? hehehe
wow thats a nice gift from a sweet little girl Mommy Sheng. cutie pala ng hubby mo, now ko lang nakita pic nya. =)
Wow, what a nice gift and great celebration for your little one's 4th birthday. Thanks for telling me how to view your posts. Now I can leave a comment again. Happy weekend! :)
im late HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR PRINCE Charming
nice photos. i can read your posts, Sheng. I am about to tell you today about your posts as last week i had been waiting too long until i decided to click the title and read. But, thanks that it is working well now.
Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIDEN!!!!
Post a Comment