I was tagged by Blog Gurl and Joey . Thanks, ladies!
This is ME today:
1. ANNOYED ---> Because I still can't figure out what's wrong with all my posts! (I can't view them unless I click on the title)
2. WORRIED ---> About Hubby; he's been having pains in his body for days now.
3. THANKFUL ---> Still! That Kaiden enjoyed his 4th Bithday!
4. APPRECIATIVE ---> For all the blessings that continue to come our way!
5. HAPPY ---> Because it's Friday and we'll go to the park later and maybe feed the birds!
6. EXCITED ---> For Kaiden's Family Fun Day at school tomorrow!
Just grab this if you feel like doing it too!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, May 23, 2008
This Is Me Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
i am grabbing this one Sheng to post sa akong blog nga mingaw pa sa piranha hehehe.
enjoy your Friday!
Post a Comment