I want to say a heartfelt . . .
to a dear blogger friend . . . Arabian JOSH . I usually call him AJ.
I got a big surprise blog hopping last Tuesday . . . because this was what I found on AJ 's post for the day:
Chat-Box Messages and Blog Comments have always made my day. As a (self-proclaimed) Blue-Blooded Blogger, I do welcome and appreciate it a whole lot. Well at one time or another, who hasn’t ?
Looking back, I had an OK rapport with my irregular blogkadas in the roll and w/ row upon rows of Xlink specialists-no-hear-after Bloggers. But there are some good-nature spirits in my portal whose code-name is a household. Their presence stood-out solely not in terms of linking my URL to theirs, but in both reading/leaving my freaking posts with awesome footnotes come rain or shine! Interestingly, even I'm such a sloth in doing the same, they persisted to show noble signs of cyber-friendship - and loyalty at that.
Hence, in as much as I'd want to exercise the virtue of parity amongst my [10 plus] creams of the crop, I only got in here 3 "Trip to Baghdad Chairs" available - therefore resorting to my Top 3 picks; sorry Gents, Ladies came first. Scroll down now to find out WHO are my Blog-Awardees of the month & WHAT Awards, err.., CHAIRS awaiting them.
(NOTE: I could'nt think of a better way to acknowledge my subject's generosity for time & words but to say it, the Arabian Josh way).
CHAIR-GIVING PROPER:
Check-out this gorgeous Proud Pinay from the rich land of Europe who was also behind the success & fame of her man. Because she continue to wow me w/ her modesty and usual thoughtfulness, I am giving-away Chair # 1 to Mumi Sheng . 
Fresh from our Poultry Farm, those bronzed Eggies are brittle but not rotten. Boil it hard, make it sunny side-up or have it/them festooned your Euroasian house would be upto you. Kindly ensure this: No to Little Prince Kaiden jumping over the couch, or else .... 
He awarded 3 of us, including the pretty Twinks and Honey.
I never expected that! I can't help but have a good laugh and be thankful for such a recognition! That made my Tuesday special!
So, a million thanks again, AJ! I will always be grateful for what you did!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Thanks, AJ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























8 comments:
That's very special!lovely,Gorgeous Sheng!
totally a nice and sweet thing to do for a ka-blogkada...
i'm sure it was made really for you.. and you surely deserves it..
thanks for the visit... may you have a happy friday... it is here for us...already...
It was really thoughtful of AJ.
I was shocked and was touched.
I want to thank you too for being a friend here. Glad to have met you here in the blogsphere.
Thank sis for always visiting my site. :]
lol thats was cute award...
thats funny, i wonder hows it like sitting on that couch!
As-salam!..
wow!..that belongs to me?..
THANK YOU for that kind note MUM, for sharing me your joy (as well as for allowing me to call u one).well, thats how I basically call most of my lady-friend..
im more more than blessed here to have found an ex-dubai collegue who value my works & counter-back in such a sweet and wistful manner...remember that you merit all the future kudos too by me and/by your own avid fellow in this amusing world of blogosphere ...
You, Hon, Twink..truly my perfect choice! :)
ahhh, i cant' help to find another freakin' token - a dining table, a bed or pillow perhaps?..ang saya nyo kasing 3 na bigyan, eh..he he..
well, for sure we'll be more happy to acknowledge likewise the rest!
:)
Congrats Mommy Sheng! You derserved it very well.
Post a Comment