Passed on by My Pink Shoelace.
Participants:
1. Me and Mine
2. Creative In Me
3. Little Peanut
4. Pea in a Pod
5. Sugar Magnolias
6. Supermodel Wannabe
7. FunFierceFabulous
8. A Sweet Taste Of Life
9. My Life in this Wonderful World!
10. So Real
11. My Pink Shoelace
12. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . .
13. ADD YOUR LINK!
First
* First real job: Travel Consultant (my first and last!)
* First screen name: it's always SHENG
* First funeral: I can't remember
* First pet: A puppy. Forgot the name.
* First piercing: Ears
* First tattoo: None and I don't intend to get one.
* First credit card: A Visa card from HSBC
* First kiss: My 2nd Boyfriend!
* First enemy: My cousin
Last
* Last car ride: Yesterday afternoon
* Last kiss: Hubby
Passing this to anybody who wants to do it.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, May 29, 2008
My First And Last Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
Hi Sheng! I was surprised by the titled...definitely it's NOT your first Tag and not the last tag..hahaha! Anyways, I keep on learning about you everytime i visit here.
Oo nga pala, my prayers are with your sis's success and i do hope this time the board exams go well and won't be scandalized.
Take care and best regards, to Kaiden and your husband too,
ABC Bloglearning
hehehe....Mommy Sheng, I thought it's ur first and last tag. The title's so deceiving, huh. Anyway, it think I would love to do the meme.
Post a Comment