I was able to accomplish all of my things to do yesterday, except for the Russian Caravan Tea for Hubby. The shop don't have it anymore.
Tyn and I went to the cinema yesterday. We watched What Happens in Vegas starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher. It was alright, a feel-good movie. What I've been waiting to see is Sex and the City the movie, which will be shown on the 6th next month. Been such an avid fan of that series!
We got to the movie house way too early for the show so we decided to look around the shops. And here is what we got when we went out . . .
It's for me, for Tyn and for Sheila. Though Sheila has to wait till August to be able to use it, when Tyn goes home. We wanted to have the same kind of bag in different colors (like what we always do with everything!), but they don't have 3 of each kind. So we just went with what they have. We roam around the shops one more time to pass up time; then walked along the Old Town.
Anyways, today will be the re-scheduled Family Day of Kaiden's class. I can't wait to see what they will be performing for us parents! Hubby will try to be there too. Then off to the Old Town again, where Hubby will just meet up with us after work.
I'm glad things are getting back to normal now, what I mean is with Hubby back here. Although he still gets up in early midnight and just couldn't sleep anymore. I guess his body clock is still in Asia! And everytime Hubby comes home from work, Kaiden would ask if he came from the airport. I think my little boy is starting to get use to having his Dad on trips all the time. But you can see how much he missed Hubby because he is so loving and so sweet to his Dad! Whenever he is giving his Dada a kiss, he would say 'I love you!'; and even questions Hubby why he isn't kissing him on the lips! Kaiden is used on being smothered all the time! Blame it all on me! I just love kissing him!
By the way, I would like to thank those who sent wonderful compliments regarding the post I did about my youngest sister. Those were so flattering! I really am so proud of her and of my whole family! I think at the end of the day, my Dad's military ruling somehow shaped us up to be what we all are today. I know he only wanted us to walk the straight path but somehow overdone it in a way. Well, it's all water under the bridge now. Our family is close as ever and that is what's important.
Thanks again guys, for those lovely thoughts!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, May 16, 2008
My Things To Do Yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 comments:
dapat ako in binilihan mo. hehe :)
ganda ng mga bag. :)
great bags,my dear!hehehehe!and it is very sweet how each of you has the same bag in different colors.
Sheng,
Penge naman ng bag mong sosi. :-) Musta na fren? It's raining here in Ilocos.
wow! such a nice purse... I love it! ....wish I have one of those...hehhehehe :)
WOW! my dream bags hehe :)
im back, but with limited exposure :)
God bless!!!
by the way, my blog is nominated for brood online, hope you will support me, just click on the picture okey ka pinoy, then vote for me at the side bar of the sponsor's site. thanks a lot hehe, campaigning? yes
sheng, i love the upper one. i guess that's the one for u. :)
happy new to u and ur sisters!
Post a Comment