Got tagged by Twinks . Thank you!
INSTRUCTION: List the men you dream about, occasionally drool over and go gaga for. He may be a Hollywood hottie, a local celebrity, a politician, an Asian superstar or even an anime character! It’s up to you how you narrate your stories but there are two rules:
1. Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),
2. Keep the linky linky alive (Tip, highlight the text which has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first).
Aggie , Joy , Litzie , Thea , Buge , Vannie , Yen , Francine , Le bric à brac de Cherie , La Place de Cherie , Genny1 , Genny2 , Genny3 , Genny4 , Genny5 , Jcelyn , Sheng . . .
Here are my hot men . . . 
> > > BEAR GRYLLS < < <
I fell in love with him the first time that I saw him in Man vs Wild! His extra ordinary surviving skills made me dwell in some more! Doesn't that body simply screams hotness?!!!
> > > JOHNNY DEPP < < <
There's just something in him that really attracts me! I don't know what, probably his eyes . . . so mysterious! I love the way he looks . . . like looking through the inner you!
> > > JOSH DUHAMEL < < <
This hunky stud from the Las Vegas series will never be out of my list of hot men! I love how he portray his character and the whole him! One true hottie from head to toe!
I want to pass this tag to Gamay , Prily , Losel , Laura and Vanezah .
Let's keep the hot men flowing! LOL!!!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, May 1, 2008
My Hot Men
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























6 comments:
thank you for the tag friend but galing sakin to eh hehehe mwah. Thank you for the warm greetings. I love you friends Sheng
nice selection of Men. hehehe =)
tnx for always passing by my hauz sis, appreciate it so much! im sorry if i cant blog hop that much, my son keeps me occupied always. =(. but its getting better now, i could able to blog hop from time to time. =)
thanks for the tag,my dear!have a great time!
those are some hot men you got there.
Vhiel
Can of Thoughts
Designs By Vhiel
Anything and Everything in Between
mga hot talaga itong mga ito ah hehehe,thanks sa visit sheng happy monday and god bless u and ur fam.
i am trying to do my hot men now.hehehehe.probably be finish by tomorrow...hay, buhay!...my baby is sick but thank God,now he is settled.Hopefully, i'll be done with this tomorrow, i'll promise! i am making my draft now that my baby is taking his nap!
Post a Comment