Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Message In A Bottle Meme

I was tagged by JOY. Thanks girl!

The Rules;
Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below


3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.



4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.

Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That’s a Mimism for blog + eternity।)

I'm tagging Mommy Ruby, Juliana, Lynn, Yvette and Yvelle.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

you got one entry for "top five hottest blog" (nominated by "i love Philippines)
thanks

Filipina Ini said...

Hi Sheng. that's right. I have posted it to my current blog entry as well... I have chosen you, gina,anino,weng and emotera.

I also have tagged you and have the same meme for youas this in your post. Just try to see and check it out.

Take care and a kiss for Kaiden! ^*^

yvelle said...

hi! tnx for the tag! i'll do it later! ;) happy wkend! :)

PINAY MOMMY said...

hello sheng! i posted it already. thanks for the tag. please visit and check. thanks.


Pinay Mommy

Liz said...

what a sweet, sweet message! i did this meme too, come and see my message at moms..... check nyo.