
I was tagged by Myrna, Marie, JK, Emotera, Ellaine, Ady, Weng/Alle and Twinks! They actually had it differently, some are 6, 7, 8 and 10. So I just made it 10 to sum it all. It's relatively about random facts of one's self.
Me thinks that this is one nice way to know people a weeny bit more!
Here Are The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 10 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 10 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
The 10 random/unimportant/strange things/habits/quirks about myself are:
1. I have an Obssessive-Compulsive Disorder. But not as bad like what Monk (the tv series) has! I am an OC in such a number of ways, that sometimes annoys Hubby! And as early as now, I can see my Kaiden has it too!
2. I hate being disturb when I am busy with something. I tend to be so bitchy! During my corporate days, my Liason Officers always gets my cattiness. And I tell you, I can be so difficult when I am on a b*tch mode! But I am also very good at multi-tasking! I just don't like ruining my concentration.
3. I eat a lot of junk food, as in a lot and I love dining out! Whenever we go back home to Manila or Australia, I always and always gain extra pounds! I don't mind it at all because I really love to eat!
4. I'm an atrocious cook! I so so suck in the kitchen! I know Hubby just puts up with my cooking (if you can call it cooking!!!). Even a simple frying ends up disastrous when I'm in the kitchen! But I plan to change that and do a lot better!
5. I am a very picky eater. I hate veggies, milk and cheese. When I got pregnant and have to drink milk, I always have a chocolate flavored Anmum sent to Australia because I vommit everytime I had pure milk! I'm so glad my Kaiden is like his Dada who eats just about anything unlike me!
6. I love being a Girl Scout since I was a kid! Been dreaming to be a Troop Leader and be able to get tons of badges! Started being one since Kinder I think, or Grade 1. But those dreams had to be abolished when I reached my 3rd Year in High School. I then had to choose between Girl Scout or COCC (Cadet Officer Candidate Course). I have always wanted to be a CAT (Citizens' Army Training) Officer. (Following in Dad's footsteps, you think?) The training starts in 3rd Year. There will be conflict in time so I had to drop being a Girl Scout. I was already starting to be somebody in the scouting world! But CAT comes first and that's just what I did. I loved being a CAT Officer! It was a great experience!
7. I used to plan everything that I wear, especially when I was still working! I even had a list of my weekly clothes because I hate repeating clothes that often. I am that OC! But I'm not that worst anymore! Motherhood changed that side of me!
8. I used to collect Swarovski Crystals when I was still a carefree single lad. But since I became a Mother, I find buying those stuff too expensive for my taste! I would rather put the money in better use or save it for Kaiden's future!
9. I am a self-confessed HOARDER! I hoard everything! I always have this thinking that I don't want to run out of things around the house. I buy things excessively. Everytime we send back things to Australia, there would be a number of boxes alloted for my knick knacks!
10. Knowing I'm a hoarder, that won't escape the fact that I am a SHOPAHOLIC! I do adore, breathe and love shopping! Whenever Hubby gets a job offer somewhere, one of the first things that he checks on the place are the shopping malls! He knows how much I love malls! He always makes sure that there are nice malls so I won't get bored. Like the first time we went here in Riga to check the place, he left me in the mall while he do his business. Oh, what shopping does!
I am now passing this tag to Gamay, Yvette, Liza, Lena, Lynn, Lutchie, Vanezah, Laura, Avee,SexyMom and Losel.
Try doing this too, so we'll know more about you!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
10 Random Facts About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
hi sis! thank you for tagging me, pwede bang pass muna ako? for ppp rasons lang ;) i hope you understand.
i might not be doing tags, pero promise, i'll visit you everyday ;)
take care.
hi sis, done with this already but that was 6 quirky things. thanks a lot
Cool. Monk? hahaha! i used to exchange siesta for monks time showing here in italy last dec 07. But nw no more. Btw, i forgot to tell you, may tag ka din frm me. Its n my second post visible. U
thanks for doing the tag po! :)
Post a Comment