I have a lot of things to forward to in this Philippine trip of ours! I am just not looking forward in spending our vacation without my loving husband! We'll have it next time, and I'll really make sure it will be doubly fun!
First and foremost, of course I am so looking forward to be spending time and being with my family again! I missed them so much! And they missed Kaiden the most! Kaiden is being spoiled relentlessly by my Dad! Being the first grandchild, what would one expect?! At home there, Kaiden's every wish is definitely granted! I can't wait to be with my 2 sisters who are also my best friends! We do everything together!
I will surely get to meet my friends! Friends from childhood, from high school, from college and my former colleagues. Better make a schedule now! I always and always have so much fun whenever I get to be with my dear friends again! It is absolutely a non-stop babble! Just updating each other's lives and probably talk about the latest hearsays! Oh, I can't wait!
My youngest sister is graduating next month! She's a nursing student from Makati Medical Center RTMMS. We've got a nurse in the family now, devoid the Board Exams! Our parents' hard work have paid off! There's 3 of us now who are done with college and there's just 1 more to go! It's only gonna be our youngest whose still in school. Mum is over paying for Sheila's tuition and other expenses, and Dad is finished driving Sheila back and forth to and from school/hospital! I think Sheila is through with her hospital duties and will just be focusing on their graduation and the nerve-wracking Board Exams! I hope and pray she'll make it to that list! Now I have to think of a nice gift for a good student like her! She actually likes a trip to Bora! Hhmmmm . . . Too much, 'ya think?!!!
Then there's also the blessing of our family's newly bought, newly renovated house! I'm just not sure if we'll still be there for the said blessing. There are a lot of work needed to be done as we speak. I just hope the workers will be able to finish it soon because I'm planning to stay there after our stint in the hotel. I want to be able to live in the house before we go back here in Latvia. I want to set-up our room there if I can. So we don't have to stay in a hotel everytime we go home. Saves us (shopping) money! I'm so excited on the new house! I hope things will turn out well! Dad has been there almost everyday to make sure it's being done meticulously. Kaiden will love it, he's got a much bigger area to play with. The house is situated near my Aunt's place, so Kaiden will surely get to play a lot with his cousins. I am building this exitement in me, when my parents haven't moved in there yet! Silly, silly me! Gets excited fast!
And of course, my trip home will just be so impossible without me going shopping! Yey! As you know, things are way cheaper in Manila than overseas. I'm talking about the general stuff here. But if one tends to buy luxury goods, I prefer buying them abroad. The prices of such luxury lines there are so exorbitant! It's like twice or three times times overpriced! I don't know why?
Anyways, I'll just be shopping for things that I can take back with me to fit in my suitcase . . . which won't be much! This time I have to make sure that I meet the alloted kilos or else I have to pay the excess. I love shopping in Manila but I still prefer spending quality time with my dearest family, relatives and friends! Indeed shopping gives me such a high, but nothing tops being with my loved-ones! Being around them is the best thing about going home!
This trip wouldn't be complete without me feasting on yummy Filipino food! Yeah, I'll make sure I'll have a gorge! Love handles will show, but I don't care as long as my tummy is satisfied! Gluttony calling!!!
Thinking about all of these just adds immense enthusiasm to me! Now, I really can't wait to get home!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Things To Look Forward To . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























5 comments:
wow sis, happy trip, finally u goin to see your family, friends and our native land. have a safe trip sis.
von voyage, enjoy your vacation be safe! oh and pls find time to blog hehehehe
wow, it shows how excited you are in going back home. have fun there and happy trip! :)
wow full ang schedule mo, anyways have a safe trip and a grand time in Manila and elsewhere.
happy trip. enjoy your time with your family. ingat.
Post a Comment