Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Million THANKS, MY FRIENDS!!!




I know mere words wouldn't be enough to let all of you know just how grateful and very thankful I really am for all of your overflowing love, care and concern with what I was growing through right now! You just don't know how comforting those words were! They really helped me a lot to be strong! It's just so wonderful to know that somebody cares! Thank you so so so much!

I'm doing fine now . . . bit by bit. Had a deep talk with Hubby last night and we came to a major decision. I think it's really better to think things through before rushing up to decisions that might not end up good. He said his piece and I listened well. Tried weighing up things, thinking of the pros and cons and ended up with what we both think is the better option. We've been through a lot together and I know this will only make "US" stronger together as a couple and as a family.

I also got some enlightening answers from the Holy Bible. I asked a question and the answers were all right there! I deeply believe that God will pull us through this. He is just there and always will be there. I never dared question HIM because I know things happens and are bound to happen according to His will. We have our own free will and choices to make on our own. And He is always there to guide us.

I am just very thankful that the good Lord sent me angels to help me through . . . and those angels are YOU! Thank you once again for being there for me! I will always and forever be grateful for having found a great friend in each one of you! You will be in my prayers and I will always be in your site! Hihihi!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

10 comments:

JK said...

Sounds Like you have passed the test that God has placed at your feet waiting to see what you would do... Hmmm Would enduldge like Adam and Evr or would you hear Gods words... Well it sounds to me like you did the right thing... I am so happy for you... Always remember God is there tho sometimes we may not get the answers we want he has a reason for it...

If I may tell you a story... When my wife was in the hospital I prayed God Let her be ok Please heal her and let me have her back at home... God how could you do this to me... God why do you punish us so much... at one point I was truly mad at God... But then it hit me like a ton of bricks...
God has his reasons... My wife had suffered so long... But it was not all in vain... I realized I prayed foolishly... I prayed at this point God let your will be done and please take her out of this Pain... God did he took her to heaven... But my wife and I never realize how many people were actually touch by my wifes life...
She gave so many People hope when they saw her and she made people forget their troubles when they saw her... She was always in so much pain and yet she pushed on never giving up... She had to get a round the stores in a cart because she could barly walk... but did she complain no.. She would look at people and say good day to you and things like that... I realized how many people she touch on a monday morning when people were supposed to be at work and several hundred people showed up for my wifes funeral and so many of them we did not know personally, they would come up to me and say you dont know me I saw your wofe picture in the paper and I had to come because the first time I had seen your wife in the store she made me for get my troubles realizing how small they were compaired to hers and she has to be in heaven.. The Point here is that God had a plan and My wife touched so many more people they we could ever have imagined... Hope this helps you... Some times we may see the bad side of it but in the end there is a good side as well... Hmmm now that I am crying Im gonna go... Have a Blessed day.. May God and His Angels watch over you for all time... God has his reasons...

desperateblogger said...

hi! what is troubling you? Here are some Bible passages re anxiety.

Matthew 6:19-34
Psalm 34:4

as I have no inkling what it is concerning about be strong in the Lord.

Sunshinelene said...

sheng, glad to read you are feeling better. continue to hold on to faith and God's words then you will be fully better.

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Sheng...

Reading this is such a relief. At least you got to share with someone like your husband. I believe that you made a good decision letting him know and listening to what he had to say. Like you said, this can only make you a stronger couple and a family.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I will keep you in my prayers..TC

Juliana

twinks 2 said...

Hi Sheng.
I'm glad that you're feeling better now. Hope and pray it'll continue. God is good and HE will never leave you alone. Always remember there are people who cares for you. Take care.:]

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Am glad you're happier now :) TC!

Joy0z said...

I am glad you're ok..God is Great! Try to visit here sometimes..Taurians Bible

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that you're now ok...just hang on and everything will be ok.:-)

Michelle said...

you are very much welcome girl. :) i am happy to know that things are getting better with you. if things go wrong again, just call my name and i'll be there. opps! di pala pwede kasi mahal bayad sa plane. haha seriously, i'll be here again willing to listen and will try to help you get up again. you can email me if you want, just in case you want someone to talk to in the future. :) here's my id michelle26_76@yahoo.com you take care! :)

Norm said...

hello sheng,
thanks to God you're okey now, in case you want to chat with me also just add my yahoo id ... na_mante, take care and happy weekend..