Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Brother & Mother-In-Law's Birthday!



Here's sending some love and birthday wishes up in heaven to my dear brother and Hubby's Mum!

I never get to meet my beautiful Mother-in-law. She passed away when Hubby was in his early 20's. I just saw pictures of her and she was so pretty! Hubby talks about her a lot. He said his Mum will absolutely adore me! I know she will! LOL!!!

When Hubby and I were only friends and just hanging out, he told me his Mum's birthday and I was surprised because she had the same birthday as my brother whose also no longer with us. I was teasing him back then that maybe that's a sign for us! Thinking back now, I guess it was!

Have a great day everyone!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

5 comments:

Filipina Ini said...

Hi Sheng! Hmmm..happy birthday din sa kanila! Im checking your posts... am a bit occupied these day, found a new thing to be busy with! hahaha! Anyway, give my kiss to Kaiden na alng... Ingat palagi and have a great week..

Stay being a cool mom!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a coincidence... they ahvethe same birthdate. You are indeed destined with your hubby, Sheng.

ginabeloved said...

i wish them a happy happy happy birthday!
more blessings to your in- laws and your whole family :)

aL|e said...

you are really destined to be po! hehehe.. have a blessed day!

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks y'all!