I know it's only been 3 months since the last time we were in Manila, but it seems like ages! It seems like our Christmas trip last year were years ago! (It's me, overstating here!) I just miss being home in the Philippines! I know almost all of you can relate to me!
I am so excited for Kaiden and me! But I do feel sorry for my dear Hubby. The 2nd Big Boss told him to cancel his holiday because they need to go over Asia to look for business opportunities. Hubby will still be with us on our flight to Manila on Thursday, but their company's private jet will snag him away the day we arrive in the Philippines! We will be arriving Friday morning and he'll leave that same night! What a pity situation for Hubby! He'll surely be dead tired on his feet from our flight, then he will be flying out again!
I suggested that it's gonna be cheaper for the company and favorable for Hubby if he will just meet them in Cambodia or Vietnam, or wherever they are in Asia; than them flying over to Manila from Russia and paying a hefty amount of charge just because they are picking up Hubby in Manila. All airport everywhere collects thousands of dollars for landing charges, be it a private or a commercial aircraft; not to mention the plane's fuel. I am begging Hubby to talk to his Boss to give him at least a day or two to stay. But he said, the only day and time that the Manila airport can give them clearance to land is at night on Friday, the 21st. I was telling Hubby how much money they are wasting just because the Boss insists on picking him up! I was teasing him that he must be special, for them to do a specific trip to Manila! Oh well, it's their money, they can do whatever the hell they want!
I was so looking forward for Hubby having a complete break from work! But now, he still has to work! He'll be quite busy next month with a lot of business trips everywhere. He'll also be away somewhere almost the whole time that we're in Manila. I do hope things will change so Hubby can still have the vacation with us. I hope and pray!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, March 17, 2008
Our Trip Home (Philippines)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























11 comments:
oh you're coming over. where will you be staying while here in the philippines?
Meet tayo? give me a ring if you want to. My mobile no. is09189851946.
ngeks it's 09189851946
to ate lena: we'll be staying at ascott makati for the first week.
marie: got your number!
welcome home! wish you great stay here in the Phils. hope it's possible for you to join the Earth hour, hehe.
wish to meet you too but better not for i want to be faceless ngek :)
wow!!! that's nice to hear...
huhuhu..kainggit naman uwian kayo..dropping by before going to bed..don't feel well today, migraine attacked due to super hot weather 40degres whew!
Of course your hubby is special and so are you.Hahaha.It's funny how sometimes we are thinking of the money the company is spending for our husbands.Very extravagant,aren't they?Multinational companies are like that.Enjoy your time in the Philippines!I'm sure you have lots of things to look forward to especially a reunion with your family and relatives.
hi Sheng! thanks for your visits! uuwi ka rin pala ha? This Thursday na ba yan? wawa naman hubby mo. im he doesnt want to go but he dont have a choice. cguro nga very important siya sa company nila. hehehe.. hayaan mo silang gumastos, pera naman nila yan. lol. hope for your safe trip sis! im sure ur Kaiden is very excited na.
I hope you all get to vacation together.... Good luck with the vacation....
take care my friend..
hi sheng, nice to hear that you're going back to Pinas. i miss the foods there already. hehe sad to know that your hubby can't stay a few days with you and kaiden. happy trip girl. :)
Post a Comment