We got our E-Tickets the other day but there were some mistakes so Hubby brought it back. Finally got it last night. We've got an early flight tomorrow, so we have to leave home by about 0430H. I just can imagine how freezing it's gonna be that time!
We'll be having dinner out tonight because I already emptied out our cupboard and the fridge. Don't wanna leave food that will just rot away while we're gone. Good thing the bin will be collected this day as well.
Kaiden is on a field trip today somewhere in a forest. They painted Easter eggs yesterday and they'll gonna go on a hunt for it today! He was so excited! Telling me that he mixed colors and had fun doing it. It's their last day today then their Spring Break. Back to school will be on the 31st. But we'll still be in Manila then.
Have to finish everything by today because I need to be up at around 0200H to get ready.
Just wanna let you know that the weather got a cool going away present for us . . . snow! Yeah, the snow finally decided to show up! I hope it will continue to snow throughout the day so Kaiden can play with his sled. 


Have a good Holy Wednesday guys!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
A Day To Go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























4 comments:
Hi Sheng,
Goodluck to your trip tomorrow!I know you can't wait!I don't know if you're like me but if i am anxious about something, i can't sleep and it happens all the time.Take care,my friend!
whew! malapit na uwi nyo, enjoy your trip and God bless!
welcome home :)
Hi! I found your blog on Project Exlinks & just wanted to say hello. :-)
kewl pix.. hehe.. have a great day..
Post a Comment