Since Hubby won't be arriving till about midnight tonight, and there's nothing to do at home, Kaiden and I decided to go out for the day. It was raining when we got up this morning but subsided a bit when we were about to leave. There was still an event going on at the convention/exhibition hall near our place, that's why it took us some time to finally get out of the area. Weekends are the worst time whenever there's something there because people tend to flock it on those days. It's just too bad for people like us who lives here. It will take you hours to get out and come back because traffic is so bad.
Anyways, so off we went. When we got to the mall, we had lunch first at Cili Pica. I had some kind of steak with potato wedges and some veggies (which obviously left untouched), and Kaiden had an alphabet-shaped chips. We were seated right across a toy shop. So you could just imagine how hard I tried for Kaiden to finish his meal. When we're done, he hurriedly rushed in there. I told him that he will get a toy if he's been a good boy all throughout our time in the mall. We walked around and he saw a number of toy shops. Eager to get a toy, he started playing up. I know it's easy to just give in, for him to stop whinging. But I know I must stay firm or else he'll just think that making a scene will get him what he wants. To calm him down, I asked him to go to the activity area where kids gets to play. I left him there while I roam around the mall. When I got back, he was playing with some lego. He wanted to stay longer so I just waited for him. I think he remembered the toy and said he's finished playing. It took him a long time choosing a toy. Ended up with an armor and sword, plus a character balloon.
We went home for his nap.
It was past 1700H when Kaiden woke up. I don't know what to have for dinner. Since I chose where to have lunch, I asked Kaiden where he wants to go for dinner. Of course, he said McDonalds, where else?! We left the house at around 1800H and just walked. Good thing the rain stopped. It was freezing! We left the house still in daylight and we got to the Old Town a bit dark already! It's a looong and tiring walk! But it was a good bonding walk! How I wished somebody had taken a photo of us walking through the bridge. That would be nice! Kaiden and I talked about everything that we saw along the way. We sang together, counted together and just talked. It was nice how he asked; "Mummy, are you my friend?", of course I said yes. And he said; "I love you, Mummy!".
I do love spending time with Kaiden! I cherish every moment that we're together. I love walking him to school, just being with him. During that walk, I was thinking how I love being a mother! I would love to have another child so Kaiden can be a big brother. On one of his artworks at school, he draw the 3 of us plus a baby! He said that's his baby!
Anyways, after having our dinner at McDonalds, Kaiden wanted to walk in the park. We walked a bit but it was just freezing! So I told him that we better go home and wait for Dada.
Hubby's flight was delayed for a few minutes so he'll be back here really late!
Well, that was our day, hope yours were pleasant too!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Our Day Waiting For Hubby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
wow, what a great day you had! :)
love is really spelled (quality) TIME, right?
Post a Comment