
Kaiden and I will be alone from today till Saturday. Hubby flew out today for London and won't be back till midnight on Saturday. He's got some business meetings there with the Big Boss of the company who is based in the UK. He said he will also be meeting with a president of some bank. Hubby can actually come back here tomorrow but he is staying for another day to look for something that I've been itching for quite some time! Oh, what Hubby will do for his lovely wife! I just hope he finds it!
Kaiden and I should have been on that trip with Hubby, if only paper works and the dates were arranged much earlier. I want to visit and see my cousins and friends whose living in the UK. I could be on the land of the Brits again, inhaling the London air once more! Kaiden will surely love it there! He'll go crazy with the place and toys, while I go gaga shopping and blowing out money at Harrods, Selfridges and those kinds along Oxford Street!
I had a great time the first time I went there and just can't wait to get back! I fell in love with the place and the whole London thing! I almost told Hubby to move there! Hihihi!
Thinking about it now makes want to charm Hubby into going there anytime this year! If I can! LOL!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G























1 comment:
wanna visit london someday..it's my dream place! want to see the old buildings and the castles there...
Post a Comment