Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 Days Before Our Flight

Been busy this morning cleaning up the house. I started the good clean up yesterday. I want to leave the house spotlessly clean before we go on vacation. I just wouldn't be at peace if I know the house is a mess. Hubby will be back here 2nd week of April and will just stay for less than a week before flying out again. I don't wanna bother him cleaning up the house. And there won't be much to clean since he's at work the whole time.

I haven't fully packed our luggage yet. I'll probably just finish it off tomorrow. I love how the airport here doesn't care how heavy your baggages are! You may only be allowed 20 or 30 kilos but you can easily go in even if your bag weighed 50 kilos! I guess it's because this is just a small country with not that much people. Unlike in the Philippines, everything is checked and weighed! Maybe because Filipinos tend to go over board most of the time! Trying to bring lots with them! But that's Filipinos!

Hubby got the flight details of the company jet. It is set to leave Manila at 1800H on the 21st. It is the 21st! So he had to be there by at least 1700H. The only good thing about that is Hubby don't have to go on queue to board the plane. They go on a special waiting room where people attend to you. Not much security and baggage check. But still, no holiday for Hubby! Hu! Hu! Hu!

Btw, I'd like to thank those thoughtful bloggers who sent us wishes for our upcoming trip! Thank you guys!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

2 comments:

Norm said...

happy vacation sheng and enjoy yourself there in Manila...

aL|e said...

enjoy and God bless for your vacation po! :)