Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Tag

Got this tag from Edith. Thanks!

I decided to do this tag to take my mind off from what I'm going through right now.

4 Jobs I’ve Had (in order)
- A Travel Consultant
- A Wife
- A Mother
- . . .

4 Movies Watched Over and Over
- The Notebook
- What Dreams May Come
- Pay It Forward
- Sweet November

4 Shows I Watch
- CSI Shows
- Gossip Girl
- Ugly Betty
- Monk

4 Favorite Things To Eat
- Steak
- Fruits
- Pasta
- Junk Foods!

4 Places I Would Rather Be
- Makati, Philippines
- Dubai, UAE
- Brisbane, Australia
- Any country in Europe

4 Things I Look Forward To This Year
- To get pregnant again!
- Travel more
- Try my hardest to be a good cook!
- Be a wife and mother better than last year!

Tagging everyone who likes to do it too!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

Joy0z said...

whoaaa..you want to get pregnant again? Ahehehe girl naman..isa pa kasi sayo eh akin tatlo kaya di bale wala nang girl. Ako nalang pagirl sa family weee..

Gorgeous Traveller said...

Hi Sheng, I am a travel consultant now :) aliw! hehe.. How long were you a travel agent for?

Gorgeous Traveller said...

P.S. I might grab this one from you? Thanks ... Marie :)