A heartfelt thanks to those who showed their concern! Reading those made me so emotional and thankful that there are people out there who truly cares! Thank you!
I'm really lost right now! I tried reading the Holy Bible to somehow give me some enlightenment, like it always does. But it doesn't work for me this time. I tried talking about it with Hubby but I think it just escalated! Now I'm so confused and I don't know what to do! I am torn between two choices. Choices that I have to make soon! Any of those choices will have their corresponding circumstances, I know that. I just can't see the big picture right now. I try to look at it from an outsider's point of view but it's hard when you're the one in it!
I have always wanted this "thing" and now that it is here, things got so complicated! I have been crying since last night and a million and one things on my mind! I sometimes wish I could just disappear! I'm hurting a lot!
I know and firmly believe that God is with me and I'll surpass this difficulty.
Thank you once again, and God bless!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Lost . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























10 comments:
My prayers are with you.. Whatever you decide on, just make sure it is pleasing not only to you, but also to Him up there :)
Why Sheng what's wrong? it's bothering when a friend felt such thing. Take it easy Sheng and hold on to prayer
Mommy Sheng, at this point in your life, He is the best companion whom you can depend on. Will be praying for you. Take it easy....just talk to Him always. Take care. :-)
it is normal that we come to a point of being confused in our life... sheng, just try to weigh the pros and cons of each option... i know it is not easy especially if both choices seem good enough to give up one... just hang on and ask His enlightenment and guidance... we are here for you...
Ask God's help Sheng, I know He always stay beside you, guide you in all your plans and decisions in life, Pray Sheng!
hi! hope you're ok. just stay strong. everything happens for a reason. keep the faith.
Just hang in there sis. Always remember God is always there. Whatever your decision maybe just be strong. And always follow your heart as it will lead you to the truth. God bless you. :) You're a brave and strong person, I know you can do it.
Hi sheng, hope you are feeling better now. Just pray and ask for enlightenment. take time to listen maybe you already have the answers but your mind is too preoccupied of what you really wanna have and wanna happen. I know God can see us in whatever situation we are in so always just reach up to Him. He is always there and always ever ready to help us.
You're in my prayers. :)
Have a nice day!
Just place it in Gods hands and tell God decide for you... God always knows best... So who better to make the dicision... I hope and pray you are happy with what ever way it turns out for you... God always has reasons for doing what ever it is... Sometimes we are tested to see if we will do the Proper things... You take care my friend and God bless you and watch over you... You are in my prayers...
I heard from somebody else that "it's easy to give advice to others no matter how difficult their problem is but once you got a problem, though it's just a simple one, it's hard to solve it". I'm so sorry if telling your husband about the things that bothers you didn't help. I guess, not all husbands are like my husband. But Sheng, it's not the end of the world yet. Crying is ok, I do that too when I really felt bad and it made me feel better after all the tears falling from my shirt or pillow, a hanky full of water from my nose (hehe) and most of all... the big swollen skin around my eyes which I'm ashamed to go out because of that. :) I don't know what you're confused about so only you who knows of what will be the consequences of the choice you're going to make. As what my hubby said, problems are part of us already. We have to expect that if we're happy now, tomorrow might be the opposite and we have to face that no matter what. Hang in there my friend. I just hope that whatever choice you make, you end up happy. Take care! :)
Post a Comment