Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting There . . .

Indeed trials and difficulties in life makes you stronger as a person. I think that's what makes our daily living here all the more exciting! Because you don't know what life has instore for you. You may be happy and seems like nothing could go wrong . . . then all of a sudden, BANG! There it is, you've been hit by a storm! What do you do? How do you cope?

I believe that's where faith, will and perseverance comes in. You shouldn't give up on life, especially when you have responsibilities to fulfill. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a definite reason. We as human beings may not know or realize it, but as you go on, you'll learn the "that's why's" of life.

I am "getting there" . Of course I still think and get sad at times, but I just focus on the bright future and hope for the best! I try to take all the negative thoughts out and just think of happy and positive thoughts! I know how powerful our minds can be!

And with my family behind me and very dear friends like you, I know I can go through whatever challenges there is to face!

Thank you once again!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

9 comments:

Jessica said...

take care sheng. :)

and you will get there. :)

twinks said...

Everything happens for a reason sis. You'll get there. Just keep faith. :] Take care

Anonymous said...

in life...there's always a way...even if you feel that all things are going down...God always provide a way up! have a great day!

Norm said...

hello sis!
powerful GOD is your protector and strenght..GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS..

Malditang Pinay! said...

Sheng,

I wanted to say been there done that pero I know each of us has our own battle to win... be strong we are all behind you n prayers take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheng, I love your post. mka touch mn jud... take care and hav e nice day!

aL|e said...

hello mummy sheng... :) just hold on and never ever surrender, you'll get there! :) just pray always and ask guidance! :) hugzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

hello sheng. thank you for making it a point to drop a note at my site always. you're right, everything happens for a reason. that's the phrase that keeps me going since i lost my husband almost two years ago. just believe and have faith, sheng! God bless and take care always.

Michelle said...

Having a storm in our life is like having an illness. Sometimes it goes away easily but sometimes it doesn't. Though we tried to take medicines and prescription drugs to feel better but there are times that our body is still weak. And when we feel better after the sacrifice and sufferings, we then appreciate the beauty of our surroundings, the food and etc.

According to my daily calendar that has a message from Him to me, His message for today is this... "There is only one place to find true healing for life's hurts... at the Cross. Come and sit... there you will find peace, hope, and courage to face another day."

I think this message is not really meant for me but for somebody who needs to hear it. I hope you find peace soon Sheng. Life is wonderful. Face the world again with a smile. :)