Hubby got home about midnight last night. Made him a cuppa when he arrived. Talked about his trip and the friends he meet up there on purpose. He also talked about his adventure trying to find that thing for me! He walked and looked at almost all the shops along Oxford Street, even went to Harrods but didn't find it! They say it was only sold in 2 shops in London and nowhere else. He actually found it, but not it exactly! Sad, but I was so thankful for his taxing effort just to get me what I wanted! He said he talked to almost all the sales representatives trying to find me that, but one clever lady said that it might not be possible to get it there in London. Or better yet, I should be there! Probably next time! It's funny how Hubby said; "The things I do for you!"
Anyhow, Hubby got me something sooo perfect! It's so gorgeous! He was a bit apprehensive that I wouldn't like it. But I just love, loooved it! I absolutely adore that perfect gift!!! Thank you so much HON!
Oh, I heart London!
Kaiden got sets of toys. He woke up about half past midnight when I kissed him. He hastily went down and gave his Dada a big kiss and a big hug! He seemed to have forgotten that his Dada's every plane trip means a toy everytime. He excitedly showed his Dada the new toys he got today. Hubby had to remind him that he's got a toy from the plane. Kaiden loved it as well and brought it up with him to bed.
I slept in this morning. We're just home right now. But we'll be going out and do some shopping a bit later.
Have a blessed Sunday everybody!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Hubby Is Back Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
oy ano kaya yun? A barbie doll as big as you? Lol! have a great Sunday Yeng.
Post a Comment