Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The I . . . Tag

Got this tag from Arlene. Thanks!

I AM...so excited for our trip home next week!

I WANT...to get pregnant again, a girl this time!

I HAVE...a wonderful husband and an adorable kid!

I WISH...for peace, prosperity and forgiveness for the Philippines.

I HATE...long haul flights.

I FEAR...the uncertainties of life.

I SEARCH...for continuous deep relationship with the Lord.

I WONDER...what life will bring to my Kaiden.

I REGRET...some things.

I LOVE...being with my family and friends!

I ALWAYS...pray for good health and happiness for my loved-ones.

I AM NOT...liking the rain right now because we're going out today!

I DANCE...only with Kaiden!

I SING...when I feel like it.

I CRY...easily.

I WRITE...about my journey through life.

I WON...God's love with my only son!

I AM CONFUSED...about life, sometimes.

I NEED...to start packing up our luggage.

I SHOULD...get ready now for our mother-and-son day out.

THE LAST THOUGHT BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS...my family and a prayer of gratitude

Just grab this if you've got time to spare . . .

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

4 comments:

AJ said...

oh I CAN really tell it now, mum sheng's filled w/ TLC..whatta lucky friends n family u've got..

txs for being one of them..

ps:

mdyo bz me..and hav a super slow pc..we jst shifted from City center offic to sharjah corniche..

regrds..

BlueStar said...

What a nice tag!! ^^
ohyeah, nice to meet you! warm greetings from me! =D
Care for link exchange?
Cya around! Have a nice day!!

Gene M. said...

i hate long flights too! grrr... di kasi ako makatulog pag nakaupo lang :)) I need wide bed! LOLs..

myles said...

ill grab this tag - nakakatuwa. =)