Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Movie Date With My Kid

We watched Nim's Island.

This time I made sure he got his popcorn.



The movie was so-so. I actually didn't like it. I think it's a wrong role for Jodie Foster. I may have been just used to her very intense roles in the past. She is good though. I don't think Kaiden enjoyed it either. He got bored easily. It was a good thing we brought a toy with him. He ended up just playing with it. But he loved eating his popcorn! He was so bored that he wanted to watch Kungfu Panda again!

We dropped by the mall after the movie. I don't wanna do some more shopping but I just can't help it! I ended up buying some really cute tops! It was so hard to resist them!

We went to a toy shop to look for an activity toy for Kaiden. I found some but they were all in Latvian or Russian, none in English. Kaiden did play up in there. He's always having a hard time to choose. He wanted a Spiderman and Cars, which he already have; so I said no. He then started crying. I told him that if he won't stop, I'll walk away. We had a mini-drama there! He didn't have his afternoon nap that's why he was acting like that. I just bought him a doctor kit and left. He ended up liking it.

We had dinner then bought large fries from McDonalds for the birds. We had a hard time looking for a bench because most are occupied by couples making out! Yes, out in the park! Kaiden saw one but it was between 2 couples doing their thing. There were actually a lot of couples making out that time all over the park! Then we found one in front of the lake.

Took some shots.




I was just sitting there while Kaiden fed the birds and ran around. Then a teenage couple sat beside us, with the girl on the lap of the guy. Everything was alright, not until they too started making out! Of course Kaiden saw it and tactlessly told me that those 2 were kissing, with them hearing it. They stopped and seemed to have a good laugh about it. Not minding that a very young child is seeing what they were doing! Both Kaiden and I said: "Let's go." at the same time. Of course he asked about it! I just said that what they did are for grown-ups that must not be seen by children. And to take his mind off of it, I asked him if he wants a photo with the horse and in the garden.

So here it is:



I don't know what is with today that couples flock the park and just decided to make out! This is a very liberated country that you see pairs doing it all the time, everywhere! I literally mean everywhere! I'm just not used to it, and I don't think I ever will.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mummy Sheng...

Natawa naman ako kay Kaiden....good job saying it out loud. Sometimes that's needed to wake those kids up.

And just like you, I don't think I'll ever get used to seeing that kind of practice. Probinsyana ako so medyo konserbatibo...kunwari...haha.

Have a great weekend!

Mommy J

Shawie said...

Cute boy:) those are really cute pictures! enjoy life!

Paper Tilapia said...

Kala ko naman kung panong "mag-make out" ang mga tao jan :LOL: kissing pala ibig mo sabihin