Got a ton of photos during our recent trip, but I'll just end it here. Wanna share with you that lovely Saturday afternoon.
We went to another kiddie park where not only Kaiden enjoyed, but us too! I literally mean that we (Hubby, Tyn and I) did played and were able to bring out the inner child in us! Hihihi!
We got into a real steam engine train first.



Then off to the genius playground.










Everybody had such a great time, even our guide! She said she can't believe how Kaiden grew fast since the last time she saw him. Hubby tried most of what's in there and even helped Tyn and I got into the swing. Kaiden was having a blast and wanted to stay longer. Tyn and I wished the same too, but it was getting late and we still have a long drive home. We've passed by some other attractive parks as well but we have to get home. Sigh . . .
We may never be able to go back there again but we'll always have those funny memories with us! And I was able to capture it all and save it here! Yeah guys, I immediately uploaded the pics as soon as we got home! So that was what I just shared! I vow never to have that same mistake again!
Hope you enjoyed looking at the pics and reading what we had that day!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Ventspils . . . The Last Part
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























10 comments:
hi mum..sori, i hang my tag reply..its easy, but..i found it hard to put down my top 10 peeps, bec 100ths pop ups!..well, as inspired by u, too, i posted instead this dxb event one..
as per ur pic, lovely!..u took ur readers there..parang napakapeaceful dyan..this too close to sunset right?..try mo kaya i-auto correct sa picture manager, and lets see if you it more brighter or vivid :)
rgds..
from ur "deserted" dude..:(
wow sheng ang ganda naman ng view dito,saan to na place.thanks olit sa pag daan mo sa blog ko.
wow, really, fantastic playground! i love it! how i wish we can go there? hehehehe. My son would definitely have a blast and us,too. Thanks for sharing,Sheng!
wow super ganda talaga d2,enjoy na naman ako mag tour thru ur pics,ganda ala meng masabi.
great pix sheng! sarap ng bonding ninyo enjoy na enjoy ang mag-ama mo then ang cute mo sa 6th pic... thanks for the visit and happy Thursday..
Wow super enjoy kayong lahat. I love the wood playground. So unusual.
Ingat ka Mommy Sheng.
wow lovely photos! :)
These are lovely photos Mummy SHneg! Im sure u had a fun time!
Those were great shots of places...and of course the gorgeous shots of kaiden's mom hehe...
By the way sheng, pls add my personal site in your dailies. Thanks :)
http://nona.akoni.info
thank you Sheng..bilis mo talaga...
Post a Comment