I was tagged by Ate Lena. Thanks!
The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998: Been with the travel industry for a year already and pleased with the fact that I am earning on my own, although I still get a weekly allowance from my Mum. I loved being a career woman who enjoyed my hard-earned money by splurging on whatever I want! I was enjoying the night life as well!
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
* Answer some emails
* Do my daily blog-hop
* Give Kaiden a bath
* Get the photos developed
* Buy a cake on the way home
3. Snacks I enjoy:
* A lot; like cakes, chocolates and mostly junk foods!
4. Places I’ve lived:
* Makati City, Philippines (since birth)
* Brisbane, Australia (in and out for 5 years now)
* Taipei, Taiwan (about a year 2004-2005)
* Dubai, UAE (2 wonderful years! 2005-2007)
* Riga, Latvia (about a year already 2007-2008)
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire
* put up a self-contained community for the homeless, with schools for the kids and job opportunities for the adults
* give a chunk of it to charities
* build churches in far flung areas
* secure all of my family and friends' future
* tour around the world with all my loved-ones
6. People I want to know more about:
* No one really comes to mind. But maybe I would want to know more about the world leaders personally. Like their plans on how to make the world a better and safer place to live in.
I'll be passing this to Joy , Ester , Gamay , Emz , Michelle and Ate Liza .
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Another Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























3 comments:
This is out of topic.
Hi Mummy Sheng, we don’t know each other personally but you still take most of your precious time to leave nice messages for me especially during the time when I was down. I am deeply touched by your words, as always. I don’t know what to say except that I really appreciate it very much. We may of the same age but I feel like I gained a mommy in the blogger world :) and a new friend. I think you have a big heart. Keep it up! Take care always and may God bless you and your family!
thanks sheng! ate lena also tagged me, i haven't done it yet, so i'll put your link too. i'll be back ;)
done with the tag Sheng. Thanks. Hope you can do the Big Bang Tag too!
Post a Comment