I'd like to thank Eds for passing this very meaningful tag to me. I'm on my way out when I knew that I've been tagged, and this is just too good to post on a later time.
Dear God, we pray for the quick recovery of all the sick and the dying especially those suffering from LUPUS and CANCER. Amen.
To those who will be tagged, all you have to do is keep this circulating.
Even if it’s to only one person. In memory of anyone you know that has been struck down by a serious illness like Lupus or Cancer or is still living with it. A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle.
Blogs who prayed:
1.) Eida’s Closet 2.) My Precious 3.) Just Me.. Eds 4.) Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 5.) YOU!
Please Keep This Candle Going!
There will be a cure soon.
Continue to have Hope and continue to pray
Please join us in praying:
I'll be tagging everybody on my list, for I know prayers can do wonders. And those prayers will surely help a lot of people suffering not only from the mentioned illnesses, but from whatever they are going through.
So please do help in passing this along. Thanks!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
A Simple Healing Prayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























3 comments:
oh my..of course Sheng you dont need to copy the links one by one because if that's the game I won't do it hahahaha. All you need is to highlight the part that you want to copy then rightclick and then view selection source and a window will appear with the codes in it, thats what you need to copy in your post by html code. All of them will appear in the compose mode. you just need to edit it in html a and insert your link at the bottom. That's the idea of making tag full of links.
Yeah Sheng I will grab this tag on my one of my blogs later on.. I will decide which of these blogs I will do this tag. I will be back to let you know
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind
Ester's Recollections
Ester's Raptured Dreams
hi! hope u don't mind. I snag this one and posted in my blog. thanks.
Post a Comment