
I have promised Kaiden days ago that we'll gonna watch Kungfu Panda in the moviehouse. But it's been raining here the past days, so we grabbed the first opportunity to go out when the sun came up last Wednesday.
Kaiden was so excited! I also promised him popcorn but we were running late so we went straight to the cinema. As expected, he got bored halfway through the movie and wanted to go. I told him to just sit back and finish the movie, then he asked where his popcorn was. I just promised him that we'll have McDonalds afterwards.
He enjoyed the movie! I anticipated for his questions, but I was kinda surprised that there wasn't much. I loved how he just clung on to me all throughout the movie. I would want to take Kaiden out on a movie again. Most probably when Nim's Island comes on. And I'll make sure he'll have his popcorn by then!
We walked back to the Old Town to have his McDonalds. I was planning to go around but it suddenly rained. I have planned for Hubby to meet us up there for dinner, but we just wasn't sure of the weather. It will rain, then stop, and the cycle just goes on. We then decided to go home. We'll just come back another day; when hopefully the weather will be more predictable.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Friday, June 20, 2008
Movie Date With My Kid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























7 comments:
How sweet!! I've been thinking of taking my son Henry too who is going to be 5 this 4th of July but I'm not really sure if he's ready for it. Maybe I'll ask hubby's opinion first..If he said no then I'm going to watch it by myself..Ha,ha,ha. Hey,I love watching animated too...
Sheng,
Ay naku i forgot to thank you sa site ko. Teka i-update ko lang yung post. :-) wala ka
sounds like wonderful movie :)
saw this already w/o the baby ofcors, hehehe. the movie was fun. i kept laughing esp when panda butt hit the bad guy's face.
teehee..^_^ it's raining here as well..:( super bad weather.
Inaabang abangan koyan Sheng..dipa palabas dito hehehe. Narnia napanood mo? Kaso bitin eh.
how sweet naman sis..
we're planning of taking our lil angel to watch that movie this weekend but am a bit so-so about it baka kasi she'll get bored eh 3yrs old pa lang, baka di nya ma appreciate although she loves watching sort of movies at home..
i love the idea of taking your kid to the cinema..and the popcorn! sigh..can't wait to take mine.. hehehe
So you've seen it too? I'll bet Kaiden loved it like Yogi did. It is fun, right? I love the movie myself. (",)
Post a Comment