It's a pre-FD celebration because like what I've said on my previous post, we will be celebrating Father's Day the Aussie way, which is on the first Sunday of September.
I greeted my Dad yesterday morning.
We were thankful that the sun came up yesterday; unlike the other day. It was raining and very gloomy all day; not to mention quite cold too! We left before lunch and just walked all the way to the Old Town. Hubby enjoyed the long walk. We had lunch there and went to the mall.
As expected, Tyn and I went shopping for clothes again. Got some summer outfits.
While Tyn and I were going from shops to shops, Hubby and Kaiden went on their way as well. When we meet up, Hubby got a surprise for me! It's something I wanted for quite a while. I never expexted that! He said it's an advance anniversary present! Isn't that sweet?!!!
We wander around some more then got some groceries before heading home.
We just rested for a few hours, then walked to the nearest hotel where we live and had dinner there.
We were the first ones there so I was able to take some photos around. > > > Hubby's salad and soup. He's on a diet so no main course for him.
> > > Kaiden had fish.
> > > I had steak.
> > > And Tyn had porkchop.
It was a very lovely dinner. We enjoyed dining at Islande's Reykjavic restaurant on the ground floor, than in their Arctic Ligths resto on the 9th floor. I think it was also a touch cheaper there, with better food selection.
I opened my pre-anniversary gift and absolutely loved it! It has everything I want and needed. Hubby said that I will blog about it without a doubt! But he politely told me to just make a post when our anniversary comes. No problem!
Come to think of it, I should be the one giving Hubby a present since it's his day yesterday. LOL!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, June 16, 2008
Our Pre-Father's Day Celebration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























9 comments:
Wow Sheng! I am amazed. Well, as a great wife and mother, i think all what your hubby offers, you deserve it. Can you imagine the role you play in his ife? i mean, you are such a great wife and a geat mother, malambing and responsible and as I see it, you have a "kid's hert" which definitely makes your hubby happy when you connect with Kaiden.
BTW, i just notce, and as I remmeber few month back, your hubby really lost weight! It was effective, the exercise that you told, for his mag interview.
As for me, I stayed at home this weekend because we are planning to be in naother state/province this 19th to manage some properties. Then, a week after, will be out of Italy I guess.
hello sheng grabe naman yummy foods. i feel starving.. happy monday
@abc: true. ganiyan talaga si mum sheng, kaya lov na luv siya ng hubby niya..
oh btw, HAPI FATHERS DAY to Sir, ..and to ur dad na rin..i wish them both good/better health..
kgutom naman ang celeb' nyo..sana may Hyperlink ung venue para makiusyoso na rin..:)
hi kaiden!!
Hmmm..looks yummy Sheng ah..nagutom tuloy ako..makapagdinner na nga! Anyway..I have tagged you with the Big Bang..Wanna Join with it?
lovely food.
pati ako na excited kung ano yung gift mo. sige i will wait na lang till you post it :)
have a great week.
wow that is so nice! i so wish that my hubby would be like that, he even forgot when was our Anniversary. lol. I wonder what is your present? Im excited to know.. a new purse perhaps? lol. cause that is what in your wish list. hehehe. your dinner looks so yummy Mommy Sheng. Butit Kaiden likes to eat fish.. =)
every time you post pics of food, i go hungry. grabe you alway do fine dining? mahal ba din dyan?
yes, your hub by lost a lot of weight. he looks younger!
yes also to your question re Ethan.
Hi sis,
belated happy father's day to your dad and to hubby.
Hubby's looking good and looking younger. YOu're doing great sis ah.. hehehe
Glad to know that you had a great time.
Kisses to kaiden mwahugs!
wow ur so lucky talaga ganyan talaga may mga ginuntuang puso lalo pang pinagpapala,anyway ano yung exercise pang pa lose weight? gusto ko mag lose ng weight hubby ko ty in advance
Post a Comment