My Sony Cybershot is more than a year old already; my constant companion capturing the moments of our exciting lives. As much as I love it, I've got this hankering in me to get a new one. I wanted a bigger megapixel and a better optical/digital zoom. I am not a professional photographer so I wouldn't have a clue on what to get. I know some who are taking photography seriously; who uses SLR's. I'm not into that and I'm not ready for that yet; besides, I don't like carrying huge and bulky camera.
Been searching for a good one. I found Canon got heaps! The problem now is which one to get. Been contemplating between:
G9
and IXUS 970 IS
a.k.a. SD890 IS
Photos from Canon.
Among those, I love the features of G9. The only thing I don't like about it is it's size, kinda big for me. Even the latter ones are a bit bulky for my taste. That's why I love Sony Cybershot cameras because they are thin and very handy. You see, I carry my digicam with me wherever I go, it will always be in my purse. I don't use big bags all the time, and having a slightly bigger cam will be a bother trying to fit it in. But I can't have everything, can I?
They say if you'll eventually be a SLR user, you better start with G9. But if you want qualities of a mini-SLR in a compact digital, try IXUS 970 IS/SD890 IS. I don't know what to get! Gets confusing everytime I go over each one.
If you guys are using any of these; or could recommend a better one, please do let me know. Thanks!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Camera For A Photographer-Wannabe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























6 comments:
Sheng,
I think the black one is the better choice. Mukhang mas matibay pa sya.
those camera's looks expensive..
happy father's day to your hubby..
have a tag for you mama...
Sparkle Friends
I hope you can grab it and pass it along..
Thanks!
Vhiel
hoooraaay, my hubby wants to get a professional cam for me but I don't like them as they are big. i want a slim one where i can carry even in my small purse.
hmmmm hope to have that 2nd one soon... lol! Have a great weekend!
I can't help you in choosing between the two coz I'm not good with it. Hubby knows more about camera coz he have collections of it but he said that SLR's capture the best pictures. What I got now is Pentax Optio 10 megapixels. Hubby read the reviews about the camera before he bought our camera. What I like in our camera is the size. It's small so it's good for my little tiny hand and bag. :)
Post a Comment