Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Worried For Awhile

I was!

If you have been reading my humble site for quite sometime, you would know my desperation (If you may call it that. Me, exaggerating again!) about having another baby (hopefully a girl!). When my expected period didn't come on time, I got worried that I might be preggers! Knowing me, I should have jumped for joy! But I wasn't, and rather got alarmed. I do wanted another kid but not this time. The reason was very simple. I took a packet of a really strong antibiotics more than 2 weeks ago. So if ever there's something inside, it will surely be affected since the dosage was high.

I don't want to give birth to a baby who will just suffer later on; but I don't want to result to abortion either. My God! So I was in a state of panic for about a week. Been nagging Hubby about it. He was quite confident that I'm not pregnant. He keeps on saying that my period might just be delayed. I bought a pregnancy kit and it was negative. But still, I'm frantic! I have even been praying not to be pregnant. Contrary to what my daily prayers are!

I've been keeping an eye at the pre-menstrual signs and the symptoms of being pregnant. I don't feel that I am pregnant, but my lunatic mind keep playing tricks on me!

Then the LADY IN RED finally decided to show up and put an end to my misery! I was so happy and relieved! I can't stop saying 'Thank you!' I immediately told Hubby yesterday! Well, you all know what his reply was: "I told you!" Whatever!

I really would love to get pregnant soon! This time I'll make sure I won't take anything, even if I suffer in pain! As if! Like I've been having bad headaches for days now, trying not to think about it.

But anyways, thanks again . . . Lady in Red!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..

pasaway ka kasi. masyado kang nerbiyosa. wag ka kasi masyadong mag iiinom ng kape!

well anyway.. buti na lang di ka preggy. kasi makakasama talaga un sa baby dahil uminom ka ng antibiotics..

godbless sis.

Anonymous said...

you really are a good mom.. bow.. hehe btw.. nkalimutan ko i add site mo sa blog ko.. hehe sowi.. -added-

Anonymous said...

I want to get pregnant too. But price of everything going up. Hubby said HOLD!!!

Good luck to you :)

laura said...

parang ako til now d pa dumadating period ko and hubby so excited to have a baby pero parang d paman me ready sana dumating rin waaaa.
for u I want you to be preggy in time at sb u nga baby girl parang nakikita ko na ang cute at yes good thing u not preggy kc nga sa dosage na ininom u

Tey said...

whether you are or not, boy or girl, be thankful. God always have a reason for everything. Buti ka pa you can have babies still. I want more but He only gave me two but very thankful for that.
Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Recollections

AJ said...

another woman talk. but let me intrude..jst be calm !..breathe!god will be in control.

esp in that sensitive stage.

thanks for the TAg note. I pray too that u and ur "future nxt baby" will be safe..and sound :)

marie said...

haaay mabuti nalang. next time ingat ka sa kakainom ng antibiotics.

Emzkie said...

hahaha.. thats a relieve ha! i could feel what your feeling sis.. i got carried away with your writing here. with all those exclamations! anyhow, im doin the same thing like every month coz walang protection e. so Im always hopeful that lady in red would come every month. d pa kaya ako ready to have a baby again no.. maybe 2 years from now. thnaks for always visiting my site sis. =) take care and regards to your family!!

Norm said...

hhehehe ikaw talaga! hello sheng, voted for you again at Carlota`s site take care and God bless you always.

Michelle said...

ganyan talaga ang buhay, kung minsan gusto mo magka anak pero mag pray ka rin na sana hindi muna. hehe i'm like that too sometimes. my friends and relatives are so excited that i'll be preggy na but taking pills for my hormone is not good for the baby and me dahil baka kung ano ang resulta. besides, my dental appointments are not finish yet and the anesthetic is i think not good for the baby also. well, just be careful. :)