Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Won And I Thank You!



. . . for all your support during Carlota's contest! Thanks again, Dashing Smiles for letting me be a part of it!

I won and it was because of you guys! Winning it was so impossible without your thoughtful votes! Thank you for giving in to my pangungulit to vote for me! Thank you for those kind words and for being there!

I deeply, deeply appreciate your support and will forever be grateful for it!

I just couldn't thank you enough! Winning it was a great anniversary present from all of you!

Have a blessed Sunday and God bless!





Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheng sorry kaayo ha wala ko nag pay attention...bantug ra wala pa ko kadawat ug email nimo hehehe...Sorry jud ha.

mao ni siya... carlota.myweblog@gmail.com

Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

congrats sis!!

you deserve it naman kasi your friendly.hehe

gudluck!

Nancy Janiola said...

Wow, congratulations here, Sheng..sensya na la ko ka vote during the last day but then again, you still got it. It was really meant for you..double greetings for this,for you and your hubby's anniversary...

wishing you continued success...
cheers!!

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

Congrats! You deserve it...

Tey said...

Sheng Congrats. You deserve it
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

marie said...

yehey! para kang si Pacquiao today, winner, congrats sheng!

Liz said...

congratulations sheng! thanks nga pala for voting for me huh.

happy monday!

Emzkie said...

wow! congratulations sis!! =)

Sunshinelene said...

congrats, sheng!

u deserve that win!

Anonymous said...

Momi sheng, CONGRATS... u really deserved it.... mwahhhhhhhhugs!

AJ said...

huli man daw po at magaling bumabati pa rin!..congratulations ..

ang lakas mo sa poll ah, landslide eh.:)

twinks said...

hi sis..
musta na?
congrats pala.. oi you deserve it man..superduper sweet of you kasi..
thanks for everything..
i feel a lot better now.. :]