This is the very first time that Hubby and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary apart! Both of us are in the opposite sides of the world! Hubby did tried to be here today but he just can't. There are still problems with the resort's papers in Boracay, so he is stuck there. Hopefully he can fly out early tomorrow morning to Manila to be able to catch the KLM flight that will bring him back here by midnight tomorrow night.
This Boracay trip of his hasn't been good at all. He's been having issues with the big boss. Which made him think about staying or leaving. All I know I could do is to support him, on whatever his decision may be.
The start of this year haven't been that exciting for us. In fact it is somewhat challenging, with everything that happened, especially with my husband's professional life. This year was also the first time that Hubby celebrated his birthday alone and away from from us. He was in Vienna for a business trip.
And now he is also on a distant shore for our 5th Wedding Anniversary! He called up last night since it was past midnight in the Philippines so it's technically the 28th; and greeted me "Happy Anniversary!" He also called this morning while I was still in bed. Then I got a sms stating: "Happy Anniversary! Mahal na mahal na mahal kita!"
Even before Hubby was asked to fix things in their Boracay resort, we have planned to put off our anniversary celebration a month later. We just did not anticipate that we won't be together today. It would be nice to wake up lying beside one another, cuddle up and just be in each other's arms this special day of ours.
Oh well, we may be apart today, but we know in our hearts we are always together!
I am just thankful that we're together for 7 years now; and having a wonderful married life for 5 glorious years! It has been a very marvelous journey through life and love.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Physically Apart But Connected By Heart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























9 comments:
Sheng,
Congrats! Btw, I voted for you again. :-)
Happy Anniversary to you and your Hubby Sheng. May you have many more years to share.
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind
Congrats mum sheng.. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH....
Mummy Sheng...
Kinilabutan ako sa SMS ni hubby mo to you. Yep, you may be physically apart, your love for each other will always keep you together.
You know what ang daming challenges talaga now. We're having issues here and there as well but as long as we are with our loved ones, I believe that we can overcome whatever it is that comes our way.
I hope your hubby can come home ASAP. Happy Anniversary to both of you! Here's 50 more years of anniversaries to celebrate! Cheers!
Mommy J
congrats sheng.
Happy wedding anniversary to both of you!! and congrats for winning the contest.
Hi Happy Anniversary... I hope you realize even tho he could not be with you in body on youor special day he was there in mind and thoughts... I wish you the best that Marriage has to offer ... I was there for 20 years and I loved her for alll 20 years...
Even in such sad moments realize it it what you have that is special no matter where either of you are...
SO even apart you are both blessed with each others love... Have a wonderful day...
sooo sweet, i'm sure your hubby wouldn't what that to happen, but its business dear.. all you need to do is to be more understanding and support him,
i'm sure you both could celebrate it in other ways even though its way beyond the date, the fact is that you'll both celebrate it when his home...
-thanks for the comment dear, i do appreciate it, my first day in US i can say, i'm pretty much exhausted for a very long travel, hehehe, but i find it just like home [PI in Gensan] its just that every people here talks in english, and they have way too opposite to the culture and ways in Pinas...
i can say a 100% sweet and very nice people ang kanyang pamily... i have nothing to say it.but i'm thankful
Happy Anniversary to both. More love and Blessing to your marriage.
Congrats for winning the contest! You deserved it ;)
Post a Comment