Kaiden and I went out again today; so I wasn't able to do my daily hops.
We went to the church first to hear the Sunday Mass; and give thanks for yesterday's special occasion, also for both the blessings and difficulties that we had.
I took a quick shot of the church inside.
We saw a park as we walk along and Kaiden played there for a while.
There was nothing much to do in the Old Town so I decided to go to another shopping mall. You could never guess what I did! As if! Of course, it's nothing but some more shopping! I deliberately did not post my loots from the last few days because I don't want Hubby to see it! (Hoping he'll be so busy when he gets back, that he won't have time to have a peek at my blog!)
Kaiden got a toy, no, toys, because he's been a very good boy today. Though he always stops me from entering every shop I wanted. Once we were in, he would say to only look or buy just one item then head out. He counted every item I touched!
We went to get groceries this time before having dinner; where he just played with his toys and did not get to finish his meal.
Hubby called in the middle of our dinner. He already landed in Amsterdam and just waiting for his connecting flight to Riga. He's on his way back here!
Kaiden and I were both tired after the day we had. As I tuck him in tonight, I asked if he had a good day. He said he did, and had a lot of fun! Of course the night wouldn't be complete with his big kiss, tight hug and his "I love you, Mummy!"
I hope you all had a beautiful Sunday as well!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Monday, June 30, 2008
A Beautiful Sunday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment