Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

. . . Then There's 3

I have mentioned before that my 2 sisters and I have this thing now of buying stuff with the same style, just in different colors. It's funny how people always call us the tres marias. We all kinda look alike (I think), almost the same body built with long hair.






I have shopped quite a number of clothes for us (from here), the last time we went home. Just wasn't able to get pics while wearing it. But here are some of the items Tyn and I got from our last visit to the mall. I just don't know when the 3 of us will be able to wear these at the same time. Wondering now when our next Manila trip will be. Hhmmm . . .




I love shopping for, and with my dear sisters. They are my best friends and critics as well. We are very close and open to one another, same with our youngest brother Jay. I miss spending time with them. Good thing Tyn is here, I've got a shopping and movie buddy. I am thankful that we all grew up not only as siblings, but as friends too. One thing that I will always and always be proud of.








P.S.
Thanks for those comments at yesterday's post! I know, kinda petty, right? I was just so disappointed! But I'm all ok and just laughs about it now. Things like that happens. At least we got a good laugh, don't we? *wink!*

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

15 comments:

AJ said...

hi mum..i can jst imagine how eye-catching those deleted photos of yours (like these) would have been...

it hurts yah, but we got no choice but to charged everything to experience..it happens to most of us for a resaon.

u 3 marias remind me of my 3 elder sis, but unlike you, they're far more diff in many ways..

send my rgds to them..

Anonymous said...

woah, super cute! you three look like triplets, i can hardly tell you apart. ehehe

ur lucky you have sisters, I have 1 and I feel lucky na, what else kung 2!

clothes overload na talaga. ahahaha

Lyn said...

san ba yan pictures yung kayong tatlo parang familiar kasi..palaruan ba yan?heheheh

Gorgeous MUM said...

>>>AJ<<< hello! para palang kami, kayo...3 elders sisters then ang bunso namin is a boy. oh, those pics are really nice ones! sayang talaga! yeah, charge to experience!

>>>VANNIE<<< it really feels good having sibs! i love them so much!

>>>LYN<<< the 1st 3 pics were taken at fun ranch in pasig, then the last 3 were along bonifacio high street. we just feel like being a kid again! hahaha! mas kami ang nag-enjoy sa fun ranch kesa kay kaiden! lol!!!

Prily said...

Very nice post!i like it because it reminds me of my sisters.I do the same.We bought the same outfits, tops, dresses, and then we wore it at the same time.hehehehe.yup, kinda tres marias style.i don't know if i got my photos still.but my 2 sisters are pregnant now, so they can't wear those anymore, for now.Take the chance of spending time with your sisters.Time will come they'll not be with u all the time and we'll be missing every minute of it!(like what i am feeling now!*sob*

bl☻g gurl said...

hello, mummy sheng. thanks for your comment. how nice it must have been to have sisters. so sad i don't have one. huhuhu.

WebbieLady said...

hi sheng...ang sesexy aman nyang mga panananmit..hehe

ABC BLoglearner

Anonymous said...

oh yeah sheng, you look like a triplet...you're all beautiful

Anonymous said...

Hi helloo sheng 3 of you is very pretty sheng.Just doing my rounds and checking as well my links.I changed my domain to my old url. www.asawakomahalko.blogspot.com

please give me a buzzz

Anonymous said...

you're like triplets! i love the baby pink blouse ;-)

Twerlyn said...

mapagkamalang triplets nga..swerte naman ng parent nyo sa inyong tatlo. =)

Twerlermz' blog

laura said...

nice pics gaganda nyu naman mapagkakamaln nga kayong triplets kc halos pareho ala ako masabi napaka lucky u talaga mummy sheng sa fam sa lahat I felt how kind u are kaya mas lalo kang pinagpapala kip it up...

Michelle said...

wow, i'm happy for you sheng to have a good siblings. it's a blessing coz most siblings are not that close. thanks nga pala sa comment. my dream reminds me of what happen to your hubby in manila. i wish it won't happen to me if i can go back there. good bless girl! :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha sabi kona nga eh familiar kasi Sheng..We've been there na kase..naglalaro din ako ay kami dyan ng mga kids at pinapagod nila ako..anyway Sheng Lyn2x is also me hehehe..sshhhh..

Anonymous said...

Wow! So nice of you being a big sister Sheng. Tres Marias rin kami...thought d magkakamukha. I have posted our latest photo in my http://kerslynscomfortzone.com. Take care Mommy Sheng!