Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Got SEXed Up!

No need to worry, there's nothing censored here! Wasn't able to blog hop that much yesterday because we went out for a bit of shopping and a movie!


Yes, the Sex And The City fever got here last Friday and was able to fully experience it yesterday! Oh, I loved it . . . a lot!

I was an avid fan back then, trying not to miss an episode. I was very grateful when a dear relative of Hubby gave me a dvd of the whole series! She knows just how much I adore that show! We exchanged notes with who and what we liked in the show; and just giggle like schoolgirls! I have watched it time and time again.

I got so excited when I learned that it will be shown on the big screen! Teehee! When the opening date in the US was released, I checked when it will be shown here. June 06 it is. I know for sure that it will be packed, even though movie houses here are always like a ghost town. So Tyn and I waited and decided to watched it yesterday. The only problem we had was the movie will start by past 1200H and will end by almost 1500H. Kaiden's school finishes by 1500H. We both just said: "Bahala na!" I'm enjoying the movie but also checking the time. I was even busting for a pee but I don't ever want to miss a single thing; so I stayed! I want to savor every scene! That's how much I loved it!

I love the crying scenes, the ones that gives you lumps in the throat and watery eyes. Yes, I easily get CARRIEd away! I'm a sucker for love stories! The way the lines were delivered was just awesome! Really fastidiously written. I am pleased with the ending; though I hope Samantha (Kim Cattrall) also had a happy ending. Like the way Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) finally married Big (Chris Noth); Charlotte (Kristin Davis) eventually gets pregnant and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) giving her husband another chance.

The one thing I miss is Samantha's comic antics. There wasn't much. It was more Charlotte who acted funny. Nevertheless, I loved it!

As soon as the movie ended, we rushed down, hailed a cab and went home. Got back in time!

I'm glad we live in a kinda liberating country; because nothing was cut in the movie. I've learned that some foul languages and nudities were not shown in the Philippines. But worst in Dubai, because it wasn't allowed to be shown . . . so I heard. Sad. Numerous things are not permitted or censored on that Arab Country. I won't try to go that path because it will surely be a long discussion. I just feel sorry for those SATC fans who won't have the pleasure of seeing the movie in the big screen!

Anyways, if any of you wasn't a fan, try watching even just one episode and you'll absolutely fall in love with it! You'll know what I'm talking about!

I could go on and on and on with the SATC movie! I won't mind watching it again! Will surely get a dvd of it when released.

I so so love the movie! Was in high heavens with the enormous display of fashion! Luv, luv, luv the clothes, shoes, bags and accessories! I heart Patricia Field! I liked how she put everything together, just perfect!

Perfect story, perfect movie . . . perfect Sex And The City!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

9 comments:

Lainy said...

WOW! You sure had a great time, Mummy Sheng!

Anonymous said...

Sheng,

ateng, i really enjoyed this film and the series on TV. ganda pa rin ni SJP.

Anonymous said...

oh i totally agree, SATC was simply fab! my friends and i had a blast watching it. :)

laura said...

wow na naman hehehe inaabangan ko rin ito,pero d sa malaking theather nagda download lang kami mostly ng movies pssst.... hehehe

Norm said...

wow! they look so great and adorable, thanks for the visit sheng! happy Wednesday to you too..

twinks said...

hello sis! musta?
sorry now lang ka bisita uli. I'm here in Phils..kararating ko lang from Dubai lumipad na naman ako pgkahapon papuntang pinas.. kaya di ako nka online for a while..

about SATC, oh I love them! as in I love the series..am dying to see the movie kaso I'm not sure if they'll show it in Bahrain. Baka bibili na lang ako ng dvd huhuhuhu.. buti pa you nakapanood na.. hahay..

kisses to kaiden! mwahugs!

Unknown said...

I cried and laughed, good thing I had extra napkins.

Anonymous said...

Hi sissy Sheng! Glad that you enjoyed the movie a lot. Haven't watched that movie yet.*sigh*

Anonymous said...

Hi Mummy Sheng,,lucky you, watch mo na the movie, me dehins pa hu,hu,hu. Anyway, big fan din ako ng show. :)