Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Bonding Through Massage

Kaiden and I got this things now of taking turns in massaging one another. He'll get his baby powder or lotion and lather it in my back before giving me his version of hard massage! He loves to jump at my back too! It hurts but the sound of his laughter while doing it eases the pain.

When he thinks he's done with me, he'll say that it's his turn. So I'll be giving him just a gentle stroke all over his body. When he decides it's enough, it will be him doing the massage again. Just like that.

It may only be a very simple thing, but I do treasure every single moment I spend with my son. We love doing a lot of things together; like his coloring book, handing over which color to use; we try to practice his writing too; or even just watching tv.

I want to be with him now more then ever, because I can see how time fly so fast. He'll gonna have his own life before I know it! I don't want to think about that yet! Í just want to enjoy Kaiden, now that he is still (sort of) dependent on me. For I know he will always be my baby!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

8 comments:

laura said...

how sweet,yan ang d mababayaran ang mga moments ng mag mommy.

Tey said...

Mothers' massage is the most effective stress relever in and out. Hi Sheng from all of my blogs. Have a great day to you
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind


Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Recollections

Ester's Raptured Dreams
Ester's Celebrity Blog

Anonymous said...

hallu sheng.. I have something for you to solve.. its simple yet fun..

twinks said...

precious moments si..
aww..so sweet..
ganyan din kami ni baby ko..we have our own thing for each other..hehehe..cute ano..sana they'll stay a baby forever..sigh...

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lily said...

I just popped in to catch up. This post really interested me. I tried massage with Jasmine, but she didn't like it, too much. NJjow that she is older she likes more!

AJ said...

hi mum, back to work, and to blogging..

mother-blogger like u have been so blessed to find a special venue here to express their warm motherhood thoughts..

surely, kaiden will always remember your love and warm touch..as u'r the most important person in his life.

ps: my family went yesterday at the dubai filipino community expo the dxb trade center, ive met yeng c, missd vicki belo and korina sanchez, the booths are not what i expect..its well attended though.

Lynn said...

Hello Sheng!

I was amused while reading your post. My son Yogi massages my back with his li'l fingers too once in a while and laughs while doing so. He finds it amusing. (",)