Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Surveys

It's been raining with tags lately; and here's 2 of them, both from Ady. Thanks again!


Here goes:


Last website you logged into before this?
~ My bank's, to check my account.

Do you hate back stabbers?
~ Yes, who would want them?

Give a four-letter word that starts with "F"?
~ Fair

Have you ever rode a rollercoaster?
~ Yup.

Butterflies or Fireflies?
~ Butterflies

Do you own one of those havaianas flipflops?
~ Guilty!

Last time you dined out?
~ Last Thursday night.

Do you believe that love finds a way?
~ All the time!

Name a relative's name that starts with letter S?
~ Sheila, my youngest sis.

How many contacts do you have in your cell?
~ A lot!

Time you woke up?
~ Around 0830H.

What's your wish at the moment?
~ To have a beautiful sunny day today.

Last book you opened?
~ My Best Friend's Girl

Is there really such a thing as "meant to be"?
~ I believe so . . .

Do you have piercings other than the ear?
~ No.

Do you turn the music player on before you sleep?
~ No, I want to have a quiet surrounding to be able to doze off quickly.

Last person who called you thru landline?
~ Hubby

How about thru your cell?
~ Hubby

How often do you check your emails?
~ As often as I can.

Last thing you bought?
~ Groceries

Do you shop with friends?
~ Yes, whenever I'm back home.

Where was your default picture taken?
~ At our suite in Reval Hotel Ridzene.

Last cartoon movie you've watched?
~ Kungfu Panda, last Wednesday.

What are your plans after this?
~ Get ready to go out.

Are you alone in your room?
~ Yes.




==========================================================================================



20 love questions


1) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty
* Very much taken.

2) Are you happy with that?
* Absolutely!

3) Would you kiss your ex?
* No. What for?

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
* Yes, who hasn't?

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is oK?
* No way!

7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
* Yup, been married to him for 5 years now!

8) Do you want children?
* Yes, I love children!

9) How Many?
* Already got 1, wanted 1 more!

10.) Would you consider adoption?
* Why not? We're more than happy to give a home to someone.

11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
* Why not? It shows I'm still HOT! LOL! Dream on, SHENG!

12) Do you want someone you can’t have?
* No thanks, I'm happy and contended with who I was blessed with!

13) Have you fallen in love?
* Definitely!

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
* Yes, I do.

15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
* At some extent, yes.

16.) Is it a good day?
* I hope so.

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
* Yes, a number of times . . . naughty me!

18) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
* I have no idea!

19) Do you still have feelings for them?
* Nadda!

20) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
* Yes, because I've seen people who survived it. But it's just not for me! I don't think I'll last. Although I might be singing a different tune if I am in one. That's why my hat is off to those who are in it and those who went through it. I know how hard it must be, and the amount of sacrifices that comes with it!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

raining here too..di tuloy kami nakasimba kasi nonstop eh..award for you pala sheng sa kikay.

Norm said...

hi sheng! got a flame of friendship tag for you in my ladynorms site, thanks for the visit and happy Sunday to you..

laura said...

Happy weekend mommy sheng,thanks for being so nice to me.