Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, June 6, 2008

You And Your Child/ren Tag

Grabbed this tag from Mummy J . Thanks! Had this for some time but never got around to posting it.

Like what Mummy J said, most of the posts circulating were about men. It's just time for us, mothers to show off our lovely pics with our adoring kid/s!

~Begin Copy~



Rules :

1. Start Copy from "Begin Copy" until "End Copy".
2. Choose the photo(s) of you and your child(ren) that you would like to share in your blog, with a small story/explanation about when and where the photo(s) was/were taken.
3. Add your blog name and url blog, then leave your url post in here. And I'll add you to the Master List.
4. Please help spread this tag by tagging your friends as much as you can.
5. Please come back again to copy the update of the master list, often. This process will help new participants to get the same gains as the first participants.

Master List :

1. Juliana's Site
2. Moms.....check nyo
3. PinayWAHM
4. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . .
5. You're Next!

~ End Copy ~



> > > Taken around March 2005 during a photo-op in Taipei, Taiwan. The people working with us (the photographer, his assistant, the hairdresser, make-up artist and the stylist) were always on a stand-by because I was still breastfeeding Kaiden then. He never had formula so whenever he is hungry, I need to totally take the gowns off and nurse him.



> > > Taken around October 2005 after a lunch at Mina A' Salam, Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai . . . with the prestigious Burj Al Arab in the background! Need I say more? (I miss that place sooo bad!)



> > > Taken on February 2006 during a trip to Australia Zoo, Queensland, Australia. Kaiden loves being in the zoo and seeing different kinds of animals. He got very tired wandering around that humongous place!



> > > Taken on December 2006 at the riverside of Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia . . . while visiting Hubby's best friend. Kaiden got bored with all the adults talking so I took him to the park.



> > > Taken from our hotel suite in Ascott Makati; during our last vacation in the Philippines (March-April 2008).

I want to pass this on to all the yummy mummies out there! C'mon and post those pics of you with your little bundle/s of joy!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

4th photo = A great picture of mom and son.. :D

Norm said...

awesome pics sheng! thanks for the visit and take care always..

laura said...

nakakatuwa naman kayong tingnan I agree to dezz u look like single hehehe..