Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bored

That's how my little one is. He is getting so bored by the minute!

Since school days wrap-up 2 weeks ago, Kaiden got nothing much to do here at home. Yes he watches tv and play with his toys, but I don't think those were enough for him. He can't play outside in the yard because it has been raining here lately. Since he is bored, he now tends to cry at every single thing that doesn't come his way. He wasn't like that. If he cannot get what he wants and you explain to him why, he reasons out a bit but eventually accepts it. If he gets hurt while playing, he gets up and most of the times just laugh at himself. But lately he's acting like a little cry baby! He whinges without any sense at all. That's how I know Kaiden is definitely bored!

The fact that Kaiden doesn't see his Dada for almost a week now, I think adds to his recent peculiar behavior. He adores his father so much! He always ask for him when he wakes up every morning, asking what is taking his Dada so long to come home. It's funny how Kaiden thinks that Hubby is in a different Philippines. Whenever they talk over the phone, Kaiden would ask to talk to my Dad, my Mum, my sister and brother. Of course Hubby would say that he wasn't with them. Then Kaiden will ask why he is in another Philippines!

I called at home the other day and Kaiden got to talk to everyone. It was hilarious how he told them that his Dada is not in the Philippines where they are, but in another one!

So anyhoo, I might take Kaiden for a little shopping today and look for any activity toy, to somehow take his boredom away.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

10 comments:

Nova said...

hi sheng.. maybe your son is bored as he plays just mostly everything in one day.. hehehe.. but i do hope that talking to your family in Pi does help me not feel the same thing...

anyways.. as for your comment in my page. i left PI last 20th of june and thank god i left their earlier as there is typhoon comes after the next day. lucky isn't it?

now i'm here in jamestown, NY and yes living with my fiancee too.

thanks for the comment dear.. really appreciate it =)

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Sheng...

Voted. You're winning so far! Yay....

Musta?

Juliana

Tey said...

you can take him somewhere he can socialized with kids with the same age as him. To a park or something.

Hi Sheng voted for you. Have a great day
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Ester's Recollections

Norm said...

Hi Sheng,
Thanks for the visit and of course voted for you again.. congrats sis and have a nice day..

Anonymous said...

i think all of our kids get so bored once in a while...

Michelle2 said...

according to my hubby when i talk about my friend's kids that boys easily get bored. he said that parents should give their little boys something to do that make their mind work. he mentioned to me about building blocks and buildings with the little tiny parts because he said it can help the minds. hubby also said that he enjoyed playing with that kind of toy when he was a kid. :)

Michelle said...

Hi Sheng, you're welcome! Another thing that hubby mentioned when it comes to boys having fun playing outdoors is to buy the boys with dump truck, bulldozer and other toys related to building something. He and his German co-worker agreed that a boy should have a bulldozer. I don't know what's in the bulldozer but he said that that's a toy for the boys and kids will enjoy playing with it, digging dirts and dumping it to the dump truck. ^_^

desperateblogger said...

enroll in in a summer activity: art, music or sports.

you're winning na1

Lynn said...

I really can relate to this post of yours, Sheng because this is how Yogi behaves too whenever he is bored.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog kaidensgorgeousmum.blogspot.com engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com