Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Desperate Measure Againts Boredoom

Passed on by Arlene.

Done this tag: 1. My Wonderful Life 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative In Me 4. Little Peanut 5. Pea in a Pod 6. Sugar Magnolias 7. Dancing in Midlife Tune 8. Life is What we Make it 9. Sunshine's Photoblog 10. Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . 11. YOUR BLOG


1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife?
>>> No way! I don't know if I could ever forgive the 2 of them. That is a total act of absolute betrayal!

2. Where were you last week?
>>> Just at home, then went out on the weekend.

3. Have you ever seen a live bat?
>>> Yes, in the caves of Sagada, Bicol, somewhere in Samar and in Australia.

4. Do you like Big Macs?
>>> Not really, but I love Quarter Pounder.

5. Are you single?
>>> Nope, I'm blissfully married!

6. Do you like the color orange?
>>> So-so...

7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
>>> Yes, of course; but not instances like No. 1...

8. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
>>> That's hard, those are important. But I'd rather not sleep. I love to eat!

9. Have you ever seen a real redneck?
>>> Huh???

10. Do you like tattoos and piercings?
>>> Not to the extreme!

11. Where was the last place you got your hair cut?
>>> Fix at G4, trying to pass up time.

13. Do you care if people talk smack about you?
>>> It depends . . .

14. How long do you use the phone daily?
>>> Not long, unless I'm talking to my family back home.

15. Do you like snakes?
>>> No.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

1 comment:

Sunshinelene said...

hi sheng, thanks for playing along. i wonder when would someone answeryes on # 1. LOL!

take care and love to kaiden.