Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Top 10 People

Got this from Twinks. Thanks, Twinks!

Name 10 people you can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 10 people.

This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No cheating. Repost this with the same title and tagged 6 of yours friends.

My TEN people are:

1. Hubby
2. Tyn
3. Sheila
4. Mummy J
5. AJ
6. Twinks
7. Joy
8. Mummy Ruby
9. Prily
10.Michelle


DON'T LOOK AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED UP THE TOP!


1. How did you meet number 9?
*** Here in the blogging world. Hoping to meet her personally.

2. Do you have a crush on anyone up there?
*** Yup! No. 1!

3. What would you do if you hadn't met number 1?
*** I have no idea! But I do know that if I hadn't met him I wouldn't know the feeling of complete happiness and contentment of being a wife and a mother!

4. What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?
*** LOL! Impossible! None of them is a Lesbo!

5. How did you meet number 8?
*** Through blogging as well.

6. Is 2 one of your best friends?
*** Definitely!

7. Whose number 9's best friend(s)?
*** I know it's her Hubby. Right, Prils?

8. Have you ever dated number 1?
*** Yes, dated for 2 years and been married for 5 years now!

9. Do you miss number 10?
*** No, because I always visit her site and vice versa.

10.What do u think of number 6?
*** A very creative and driven lady.

11.What do you think of number 7?
*** A good friend and a hot mum of 3!

12. Who does number 3 like?
*** It's someone nice, shy and loves my Kaiden!

13. Have you ever been inside number 8's house?
*** Nope. She just moved back to her parents' house.

14. Do you love number 4?
*** Yes, a very dear, caring and helpful friend!

15. Ever been in the same bed as any of the numbers?
*** With numbers 1, 2 and 3.

16. What about no. 5?
*** Hahaha! He had only given me a chair that's very impossible to seat on, let alone lay on it! LOL!

17. Do you trust these people?
*** Yes, I do.

18. Would you date no. 5?
*** Sure! A safari date with him, my family and with No. 6.

19. Love them all?
*** Absolutely!

I will be tagging the people above . . . Mummy J, AJ, Joy, Mummy Ruby, Prily and Michelle.

Doing this was a lot of fun! So I am passing this to you guys, to get the game going and spread the joy!

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sheng doing my rounds and reading your posts as well..

See you around

AJ said...

ouch! nakaligtas me kay twink sau hindi..sige na nga..sagutin ko to nxt week..(lagot ako sa iba)..he he..salamat mum..

ps:..speaking of twinkle, she'll b in dubai tonight, but im abu dhabi based in weekend..naku lagot din ako sa kanya pag di ako lumabas sa lungga ko..

* hope you'll like too my nxt dubai post.:)

hi kaiden!!!!!

twinks said...

Hello sis..
thanks for posting this one..
am touched sa description mo of me..
btw, if you want I'll help you with your layout.. c AJ sana yon eh kaso very slow masyado, last week ko pa sinabihan to send me his pics para mastart ko na gawa..eh la pa rin.

Speaking of AJ pala, sasapakin ko yon hehehe.. pg di lumabas sa lungga nya.. i'll be in dubai this weekend pla, first time ko... eh hopefully magkita kami kasi I don't know when na namn me makabalik dun.

ingat po.. have a great weekend. in advance :} mwahugs!

kissed to kaiden!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mummy Sheng...

Thanks for the tag. Kaso nagawa ko na this one so I already know what it's all about and that takes away the fun of it. But thanks for tagging me...and having my name 'on top of your head'..LOL!

Salamat din sa visit and comment on my horrendous day yesterday. Something else happened late at night but it had nothing to do with the closing or the cable. I'll blog about it later...just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse...one more thing happened.

Mummy J

Prily said...

Oh Sheng, you're definitely gorgeous! You really deserve a very big hug from me if i will see you in person! I love this tag! I really appreciate it that you included me here. Honestly, i like you and i would miss your blog if i'll never visit it! I've guess you know how i struggle with my 2 kids here and with anything, but your blog just brightens my day! Thanks for making me smile just now. I will definitely make this tag, not right now because my husband just arrive and you are 100% right, he is definitely my bestfriend!

Anonymous said...

Hi sheng, kakilig naman ng no.3 answer :)
Really a fun meme!
I'm in 'pinas kaya heto nakadalaw sa site mo.
Have a nice day :)

Nova said...

hello mummy sheng...

i had fun reading the tagged... thanks for the comment and the visit.. your words is surely what i needed for that long flight..

i really hope and pray that i will have a very smooth and calm trip, as it will only be myself to do this travelling... hahay...

TGIF!!!