Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday Date With My Boy

I wasn't able to do my usual visit to any blog yesterday because we were out the entire day.

I was thankful it was a nice and sunny Sunday, so Kaiden and I went out on a mother-and-son date! Kaiden wanted to go over the bridge so we walked going to the Old Town. He got tired halfway along the bridge so I carried him all the way, with short gaps in between.

We had lunch at his favorite fast food chain, then had a small bird feeding session in the park.

~ I only got this photo with the duck because I was the one holding the box of fries. There wasn't much birds that time anyway.

When it was 15 minutes past two in the afternoon, we rushed to the church to hear mass. We were late! I forgot that the mass was at 1400H! We just sat near the end of the church. Kaiden was good, even trying to kneel! He didn't get bored and just listened well; with the usual questions about all that he sees around the church.

We stayed in the park after the mass and I let Kaiden play around. We were playing chasing when I noticed a man taking snaps of us. Firstly I thought it was just the surroundings; but when I looked again, it really was us! The man stood up and walked towards us. He said he couldn't help but take a few shots of us because I looked like having fun playing with my kid. All I could do was smile, as Kaiden pulled my hand because he saw an ice cream stand and wanted to have one. 'I should have charged him for it, or asked for a copy! He was using one those cameras for the pro.'

We looked for a bench to sit on so Kaiden can have his ice cream. I took some shots there.






Then we went to the mall. Kaiden and I had an agreement: I will go to a shop I wanted, but he's got to go on those kiddie rides after each shop. It was a deal. He was in a way, helping me choose clothes as I shop along. I got a couple of shirts for Hubby that were chosen by him. He said I shouldn't tell his Dada about it because it's gonna be our little surprise when he gets back. 'Sweet child, isn't he?' And for being such a good boy the whole day, especially for not asking for a toy; I got him a big toy! I loved the happy and smiling face he had as he say: "Thank you, Mummy!" He also say, "I was a good boy so I got a toy!"

I decided to have dinner first before we get our groceries. We ate at Chili Pica.


~They have this small area where kids can play blocks or color printed illustrations.

> > > Kaiden had those alphabet-shaped chips

> > > I had a roasted pork with potato wedges and veggies. Kaiden ate some of the veggies since I'm not a veggies fan.

We got the groceries after dinner and went home.

Here are my loots yesterday . . .






It was an exhausting day but both Kaiden and I had so much fun being together!

Indeed, a lovely Sunday date with my favorite boy in the world!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

7 comments:

addyforest said...

You've got a lovely son sis Sheng and u look good together and nice clothing too hhhmmmmm,i miss shopping,,hehehehe i just did a while ago..have a great day sis sheng

Coriander Dreams said...

Like your new coloured tops, Sheng! :) I guess you're getting ready for summer in Europe! Kakainggit! Dito its cold!!

BTW, I voted for you na! :)

Marie

Tey said...

Isn't that sweet to spend quality time with your kid. HI Sheng I voted for you. Goodluck my friend
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

Tey said...

Isn't that sweet to spend quality time with your kid. HI Sheng I voted for you. Goodluck my friend
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind

laura said...

sweet naman I have smiling face here looking ur pics kakatuwa kc kau,

PinayWAHM said...

What a great way to spend your Sunday! Cherish every moment as they will become few and far between once they grow up. Wahh!

Thanks for the constant visits Sheng and the kind words everytime you visit. Funny how I find comfort in reading what you and my other blogger friends wrote considering we've only "known" each other in the the blogesphere. Wouldn't it be nice if we get to have one big get together?

Take care.

Juliana

twinks said...

What a lovely sunday, syempre you had a date with the sweetest boy in the world.
So cute of kaiden, he lets you shop around..hahay c baby ko she'll drag you straight away to the toy section..hahaha..
cge sis, pinch mo c baby ko i'll pinch kaiden's cheeks too.. hehehe..
mwahugs! :]