Yes, we walked for I think miles and miles last Tuesday. This is quite a long post; much like the day we had. Hope you won't get bored reading...
Since it has been raining here the past days, we were not able to buy groceries. We went out last Sunday but didn't bother with it because we all got tired at the end of the day. We were planning of getting groceries last Monday but the rain hinder us from doing so.
There was nothing for Kaiden and I to have for lunch the other day, so I decided to head to the Old Town and have his fave McDonalds. My little one wanted to walk so that's what we did. We had a good lunch and roam around.
We went to Gallerija Centrs first to change Hubby's shirt for the next size and went on with our little Old Town tour. We passed by Terranova and they were having a huge sale so we went in. They have a lot of cute clothes with big discounts but my 4 year old boy got bored easily; thus I only managed to grab these:
We have been passing by at this tiny accessories shop but I never bothered to have a peek. Since we own our time, I went to have a look and went out with these:
They have such pretty pieces but as you know, Kaiden got bored again!
Kaiden is sporting a long locks now so I made a 1500H appointment at a kid's salon named, Pinku Nams. > > > It was a bit long for me so I told the girl to cut it just a touch shorter. < < <
>>> This is Kaiden's look now! Really short in front but looks cute on him! <<<
Hubby will be meeting us at half past 5 so I thought of paying a visit to Kaiden's Korean classmate who just lives nearby; to pass up time and I have promised Yoon-Je's Mum that we'll see them before we leave. I called her for directions and walked ahead. Yoon-Je was so happy and excited to see Kaiden! He noticed Kaiden's short hair! They played while his Mum and I talked. It was a bit hard because she isn't that fluent with English but we managed to understand each other. She had a dictionary with her for words that she can't dig. Though she is very articulate in Russian. Very handy for them here. We haven't been there long when I got a call from Hubbby saying he is already in the Old Town waiting for us. Kaiden don't wanna leave. I just promised him that we'll come back there soon. I was able to get some pics of Kaiden and Yoon-Je.
Kaiden and I walked a long way to the Old Town and met Hubby. We went back to that German shop and got 3 collection pieces. I forgot to take photos of what we purchased, again. Though I get to snatch some pics around, without the knowledge of the beautiful sales person there.
We had dinner at Double Coffee.
Our dinner was great and cheap! We got a lovely waitress too and Hubby gave her a good tip.
We went straight to get groceries after dinner and head home.
It was such a very exhausting day, especially for Kaiden and I. We left the house at around 1200H and came back at half past 8. The only time we get to sit and have a bit of a rest was: when we were having lunch in McDonalds, during Kaiden's hair cut, at Yoon-Je's house and while having dinner at Double Coffee. Then the rest of the time were all spent walking and walking and walking; and some more walking! We were really worn-down! I do feel so sorry for my young boy, but he never complained! We have crossed the big and long bridge twice but he was a chipper as we walked along!
My leg muscles were sore and I just feel very very tired! Last Tuesday's walk was by far the longest walk we had! Both Kaiden and I were able to doze off in an instant the other night. That's how extremely tired we were! I actually wanted to sleep in yesterday morning but I have to get up, make a cup of tea for Hubby and see him off to work. (Wife's duty calls!) Kaiden woke up late, as expected; but he seemed energized as ever! Being the perky kid that he is!
So that was how our busy and draining Tuesday went.
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Thursday, July 17, 2008
A Day Of Too Much Walking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























16 comments:
hi sheng! i love the German shop! I wish I could be there to shop too. It is very expensive?
wow! lovely pictures all are awesome ...thanks for the visit sheng take care and have a great day...
wow, you can just walk from your place. love pictures.
whew!!! i've finally reach to the end.. hehehe.. i thought it will never end.. just kidding my dear..
had fun and love reading your long entry.. i can see although you have a very long walk at the end of it was a great dinner... hehehehe...
thanks for sharing... hope you'll have a great days again...
He is cuter in his new haircut.. Nice stuff you got there Sheng, Have a great day to you
Ester's Celebrity Blog
Ester's Money Journal
wow.. he is so cute each and everyday sis.. binata na.
TGIF MUM..haay buti na lang nkpagpost ako in between our freaking trainings.
ang sosi naman ni kaiden..surely mahal ang kids hair diyan..pero worth it ah..aga muhlac na naman..cute na cute sa kanya ang dadi surely.
hayan tuloy nadgdagan na naman ang kaiden pic sa album ko :)
hahaha what a long day for you guys, but looks fun though.. take care!
Ka cute ng hair did ni Kaiden. I like it. I have this thing for clean cut guys...and kids are no exception...hehe.
Napagod ako just looking at the pics but it seems fun. How I wish ganun kadali mag stroll here. Hay...
Mommy J
wow! what a nice haircut!!
i like his new haircut. he's so cute!
kaiden looks cute in his new haircut. wow, what a tiring tuesday. TGIF tomorrow. :)
wow what a fun day sheng!!:) a tag for u here TC and enjoy ur upcoming weekend!
wow. new look for kaiden. Here in holland keeps on raining too sheng. And i hate it coz once it rains, its very cold. no summer here yata. its only occasinal when the sun remembers to shine but if it does, not that strong unlike in italy or in malaysia or in philippines. ang ginaw!.
oh my! kaiden is so cutie in his new haircut.. gwapo talaga ni kaiden oo! kakagigil. I can't wait to take my fabia to get her first haircut. hehehe :]
i love kaiden's new look. and the salon is so nice...sayang wala kaming ganyan dito mas maganda sana for my boy.
love the earrings :)
ingat mommy sheng.
Post a Comment