These 2 sweet awards were given by Eds and Jhona. Thank you so much!

I am now passing this to all of you, my blogger friends! My modest way of saying Thank You! once again for being such dear friends; that lead me to have a new look! You guys deserve these!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Sweet Home Blogger Awards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























34 comments:
thanks for the award, it's posted HERE
posted the award here Sheng...mwahh hugs
Thanks a lot for this, Sheng! God Bless!
Aww...so sweet of you sheng. Thanks! :) I love it ;)
thanks mommy sheng! u brighten my day. =)
thanks for this sis. might try to post it in my two blogs. -->> http://www.outback-pinay.com and http://www.cheeky-pinay.com :-)
Thanks for this award sheng. I really appreciate this. Have a great day to you my friend.
http://www.raptureddreams.com/2008/07/sweet-home-blogger-award.html
Ester's Celebrity Blog
good morning sheng thanks for this award. i really appreciate
How nice of YOU! Thanks a lot for this award Sheng! Have a nice day my friend!
Thanks for this award Sheng. I'll do this soon, pramis:)
WOW! Thanks for these beautiful awards, Mummy Sheng! I will have to grab it soon! Mwaaaaaahhhugsss!
OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER
LAINY'S MUSINGS
thanks for the award sheng! God bless!
thanks for this awards sheng! ganda ng site mo favorite color ko pink, love to visit here always, heehh
Thanks much Mummy Sheng. Yep, I already posted this one not too long ago but thanks for the thought anyway...
Mommy J
i like this one! thanks sheng..ill grab this soon.
Hi Sheng, thanks for this nice award and I will post this in my other blog later...Thanks a lot...
wow! thanks for the award. gotta grab it now!
thanks for tagging me mummy sheng! ;)
i'll do the tag when i'm not swamped...
Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah
thank you sheng for this award..i am going to grab it now..salamat ulit
Thank you Sheng for your continues support of our blogs as well... take care ttyl...
Thanks Mum Sheng for sharing this award, so thoughtful of you ... I'm proud to be one of your many friends on-line....More POWER to you !!
Thank you so much, Mommy Sheng! I've done it na. Here's the link.
Hi sheng..this is really sweet of you girl.. i'm grabbing it now.. and post it soon.. thanks a bunch...
hi sheng, thanks for these. it's a nice way to start my monring. got the other award some days back but i would still receive this award again with an open heart and share it with everyone on my list. again, thanks.
thank you very much for the award :)
Congratulations for the award ;0
Shengkie, thank u so much for this award. I just posted it now. Take care always!
thanks for this award sheng.. I'll try to post it today.. bow.. hop hop
done making my post.. I've posted it in my other blog sheng.. go and have a look..
Grabbed this now. Thanks a lot, Sheng !
thanks for the award! really appreciate it!
Hello Sheng.
I finally got this done. THanks you so much!
thank you so pretty girl for always remembering me... Have a great day!
Post a Comment