Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Was Bored So We Went Out

There was nothing I could think of to do at home, so Kaiden and I went out (again) yesterday. I have been telling Hubby that I am getting really bored lately. He said Kaiden and I could go home to the Philippines for something to do, while he finishes off his working contract here. That is a lovely idea but I don't want to leave him alone in here. He would have to do everything himself and he'll be lonely. Plus I don't like the fact that we'll be apart for so long (yet again). So I said I'll stick it out.

Back to our day . . . Kaiden and I had another round of museum-hopping after we had lunch at Mackers (McDo). He was kinda camera-shy yesterday. I have to beg and bribe him just to get a shot. Although he enjoyed seeing different things around and asking everything about it.

We're totally knackered after visiting 4 museums. Kaiden wanted to play in the park so we walked towards there but not before buying something to drink and eat. The only empty bench we spotted was up along the park. We sat there for quite sometime and had our snacks, then off to the playground.









I would really be panicking (more of overreacting!), seeing Kaiden on the next 5 pics. Being an "OC" Mum, I never liked him touching any kind of dirt; or putting a stain on his clothes. But I know I do have to let go and let him be a child and enjoy being a child. My son knows how strict I am with regards to cleanliness. But I also want him to know and feel that a little dirt (I'm panting now! LOL!) won't hurt him. Hubby and I ends in a tiff sometimes with stuff like that. I know I can be painstakingly difficult with a lot of things. Still, I want Kaiden to have a normal and happy childhood; and being dirty (hopefully not all the time!) is a (unpleasant . . . for me!) part of it. However, I love seeing the delight and joy in his face while playing and having fun!







Kaiden had such a good time playing with this little boy. They speak a different language (English and Latvian) but seemed to have understood each other! They played there for a long time and laughed as it goes round and round.





We soon have to go, for Hubby is already waiting for us to have dinner. I wasn't able to get pics of the food because I forgot about it due to hunger! Hahaha!

We saw some cute shoes for Kaiden at Timberland and got him 2 pairs which he absolutely loved!



Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaiden looks so fresh with his new hair style. Great photos Sheng. What a great mom you are...

Veramente un grande miravigliosa madre tu sei... just practising my italian now that i am out of Italy... heheh

Lynn said...

Kaiden really had fun with the sand, huh? Don't worry sheng. Mas mabuti nga raw na ma-immune ang bata sa dumi para di siya sakitin. That's what i always hear sa mga olds eh. (",)

Take care always!

Anonymous said...

cute talaga ni Kaiden mo sis! love the way he smile pa cute sa mommy hehehe, thanks for the visit sheng and give my hugs and kisses to Kaiden...TC

Unknown said...

That's a great playground. I'm sure you two had fun!

Thanks for dropping by all the time Sheng.

Happy Thursday as well.

Nova said...

hmmm.. i can see that your kaiden is having so much fun here and while playing and having the time of his life at the park..

i wonder if you can actually take what i'm doing here, to get not bored i tried to go online and surf that helps me alot since i dont really go out of the house even when i was still in pinas...

thanks for the comments and wish mummy sheng, your so sweet for that...

Michelle2 said...

Wow, what a day for Kaiden! Hubby mentioned to me that kids should play outside in the sand coz he said that that's what boys do. He's more concern and feel pity to kids whom their mother won't allow them to become dirty because according to hubby they might end up being gay when they grow up which my cousin agreed coz her two younger brothers are gay and she said that her mom won't let them play with the dirt when her brothers were kids because they are the baby in the family and her mom wanted them to just stay in the house all the time. recently i noticed my friend's son who sway his hip a little when he walk and he's also not allowed to play the sand or even the grass outside their house. it's interesting watching the kids grow and how their moms raise them when they were little. it's the kids joy to play in the sand or dirt sometimes coz i enjoyed doing that too when i was a kid. just remind kaiden to always wash his hands first before he eat something after playing outside. :)

Anonymous said...

Kid's really enjoyed the day out, playing. Kaiden's no exception hehe. He's cute!

Anonymous said...

that7s a lovely playground. perfect for kids to let off some steam no? i wish we had such places in manila ;-)

Vhiel said...

hi mommy sheng.. looks like your little one had a blast on the playground.. :)

have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

your boy was so cute.... mana sa momi heheheh!