Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, July 28, 2008

I Was Sick Yesterday . . .

We had a long and tiring, but enjoyable day last Saturday. We went on a long drive to Lithuania; which I will blog about in the next days.

I slept late that night and got waken up by Kaiden's kisses and jumps on the bed, the following morning. I stayed laying down as he play and watched You Tube on my iPhone. As I got up, I suddenly felt so dizzy and had a pounding headache. I wanna get Kaiden his breakfast so I told him to come down with me. I usually do piggyback on him whenever we go down the stairs. I just could not yesterday morning because I felt so giddy. I told Hubby that I felt sick. I couldn't stand up much longer so I sat down on the couch and rested my head.

Hubby was the one who prepared Kaiden's breakfast and made me a cup of coffee and a ham and cheese sandwich. I had some sips and tried to eat but my head is spinning. I felt like vomiting but nothing came out. Hubby said I look so pale and frail. I laid down on the couch again and tried to rest. Rest which I was not able to, because my little one kept on giving me hugs and kisses, and trying to talk to me. His Dada already told him not to disturb me for I am sick. He reasoned out that he was just trying to take care of me.

I really am not myself so I decided to sleep in the bedroom. Hubby closed the door and told Kaiden once more not to go inside the room because I need to rest. And I did fell asleep. I felt a bit better when I got up. Hubby and Kaiden already had lunch. Kaiden was watching tv while Hubby was on the net. I tried to eat so there's something in my tummy.

I had a shower to freshen up and went online to take my mind off from being sick. I was fixing my template; trying to insert those expandable post codes. But had no luck with it which exasperated me and made my condition worst. So even though I still feel lightheaded conforming with headache, I told Hubby that I want to go out. I just wanna get some fresh air, hoping it will help. He made sure I am feeling well.

It was a nice day so we walked, soaking up the air; that indeed made me feel so much better! It was such a cool breeze. We had coffee/tea when we got to the Old Town and walked around. Hubby has been on a shopping mode lately and shopped some more today! He doesn't really like buying stuff for himself, so I'm happy when he does. It's more me who enjoys (more LOVE!) shopping not only for him but for Kaiden as well.

We went around trying to find somewhere to have dinner, but we ended up at TGIF (yet again!).





Hubby and I were thinking why I suddenly felt ill yesterday. And no, I am not pregnant. The LiR came last Saturday. He thought it was food poisoning from our dinner the other night, but I didn't have stomach pains nor the need to go to the loo. I still feel a bit dizzy but it's tolerable, not like yesterday. I just don't have the appetite to eat. It seems like I'm craving for something which I don't know what. Glad I'm doing alright now because Hubby is at work today and Kaiden is a handful. I wouldn't wanna be sick with just Kaiden and me in the house. That will just be very, very hard!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G


15 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad you're better now, Sheng. But still, get well soon...

Anonymous said...

whew! sayang you're not preggy..a baby girl for Kaiden lah hahaha. Oh well thanks goodness you're fine.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, get well quick, Mummy Sheng. Just had flu, too last week. I'm feeling a lot better today, thank God!

AJ said...

hi mum. hope alls well that ends well w/u..surely with the love of ur hub, kaiden, family and friends around, everything will be OK..oh thanks, u managed to check me still in between..

ah, u made me hungry, as usual..speaking of hungry..i jst posted a related post..

take care and be safe, always.:)

Anonymous said...

Isn't so nice to be around with your loveones when you dont feel well.. Nakakagutom naman yan.. Have a great day Sheng
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal

PINAY MOMMY said...

when i was reading, i have pregnant thoughts. sabi nga ni joy...sayang...hehehe... anyway, the food looks great as always. nakaka gutom bumisita dito.

anyway, thanks for the comment. you made me smile always.

take care now and continue to be as gorgeous as always!!









Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Liz said...

it's nice to know that you're feeling better now. for the past 2 days, i've been under the weather too.

have a blessed week :)

PinayWAHM said...

Hey...

Natawa ako kasi biglang..no I'm not pregnant...haha.

Anyway, you probably just need to take it easy. Feel better, ok?

Mommy J

Norm said...

super yummy naman yan sheng sarap dami tapos tatlo lang kayo.. hehehehe..salamat sa daily visit mo..

desperateblogger said...

hi sheng! thanks for dropping by, always.

hope you're now feeling great.=)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy Sheng! Hala, baka buntis ka nga! hehehe. Hope you'll feel better na. Baka na-stress ka sa byahe.

Michelle said...

I experienced it many times when I was in High School and I noticed that it will happen to me if I don't have enough sleep. There was one time when I passed out in the Church and after it happened my grandfather's nurse came over to check his BP. The nurse also took my BP and we were surprised that my BP was so low. Imagine it's only 60/40. My grandfather was in panic and want my Aunt to bring me at the hospital after I passed out in the Church but my Aunt said that she'll just cook liver and bittermelon coz they are rich in iron and that's what I need. My Aunt said I'm anemic and need more sleep. I think it's true. Hope you're feeling better now. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling okay now. Akala ko may little sheng na uli..hehe.
Take care...

Emzkie said...

i think its from the fun u did sis.. i usually get sick after we had a vacation, not that sick sick.. just having a dizzy spell. cause u know if u go to a public restroom thats where u usually get the germs and virus, a lot of people coming in and out and our body is not that immune anymore after giving birth. kaya mommies are prescribe to take vitamins C everyday, to fight those germs. hope u are feeling ok today! kain ka lagi ng orange juice kasama ung fiber. the fiber is good for the body. =)

Emzkie said...

pero ang sarap ng baby back ribs ha!! im salivating! hahaha