Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cancelled Night-Out Because Of The Rain

Yep, we were not able to go out tonight because those heavy and dark clouds turned to rain. Hubby said we'll just probably do it on Friday. Good, because I am still tired from yesterday. I just wanna put my feet up and let Kaiden have a rest as well.

Since I did not get anything ready for dinner, I thought of just cooking pasta. Looked at recipe books with the ingredients available. Found one but needed cheese, which we don't have. I still decided to have a go. I boiled the pasta with capsicum in it; while frying mushroom then bacon; made the sauce with fresh cream and milk; put a bit of lemon juice and that was it. Hoping it will taste as good.

When Hubby came home, I told him that I'm not sure if he'll gonna like what I had made for dinner. He had a taste and of course liked it!

We had a nice dinner with my quick whip of make-do pasta. Even Kaiden loved it! I think I am getting better at cooking!


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

6 comments:

Norm said...

hmmm sounds yummy, thanks for the visit sheng and have a great day sayo..ingatz..

Liz said...

since last weekend it's been raining here too. kakatamad lumabas hehe.

Cely said...

That's creativity at work! Necessity is the mother of invention. That's what I do, too. Sometimes, I was in the middle of my cooking and I realised I was missing things. So I had to make substitutions. And surprisingly, they came out even better.

Michelle said...

wow, congrats! that's a good start sheng. soon you'll be interested to get more stuff for cooking. :)

SHIELA said...

it's not too bad here in UK at the moment.

well done mommy sheng...that sounds yummy :)

Lynn said...

Kaiden still look cute with his new hair cut. (",)