Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Two Three

Thanks Cee, for this!


3 Facts about Me
1. I'm just a simple girl with simple wants and needs in life.
2. I would do anything for the people I passionately care about.
3. I am a true and loyal friend, who will stand by till the end.

3 Things that scares Me
1. Losing any of my loved-ones
2. Darkness. My imagination runs wild, sometimes!
3. Life's uncertainties . . .

3 Songs playing in My mind
1. Bleeding love
2. Give It 2 Me
3. I Kissed A Girl

3 Treasures in My life
1. My own family
2. My family back home
3. Relatives and friends

3 First times in My life recently
1. Blogging
2. Walking for miles
3. Baking

3 Words I always say or use
1. I love you, baby boy!
2. Finish it up now.
3. Love you, Hon!

Wanna pass this on to Kerslyn, Ester, Maria, Jenn and Jean.

Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

7 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Woo hooo...baking is in the list. So what have you baked lately? LOL...

Hi Mummy Sheng....just passing by....

Mommy J

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... the finish it up now...is always for Kaiden? Poor child...Poverino..joke lang po.. I cant imagine you ksi Sheng being a strict mum kasi you sound so cool and with a child's heart too...so very easy for Kaiden.

Anonymous said...

Hmm I will be back in a few minutes once I've done doing this tag on my other domain. Have a great day Sheng
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal

Unknown said...

thanks for the tag, sheng. im gonna do this in a little while. :) have fun!

Liz said...

i think most of us area afraid of losing someone we love.

have a great weekend sis!

Anonymous said...

You baked? that's nice Sheng. Nice knowing a little about you Sheng.
Got you a tag also. http://myfreehand.info

Darlyn said...

glad u know baking

have a nice weekend to you too..

enjoy life to the fullest