Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's My Parents' Wedding Anniversary!

I called at home yesterday and had a long conversation with both my Mum and Dad (one using the extension). We talked about a lot of things, mostly the 'going ons' in our lives. It's their wedding anniversary today but they will have an all-in-one celebration probably next week. It will be my youngest brother's birthday on the 1st of August, their anniversary and a thanksgiving party for my youngest sister for passing the board. Dad said it will be a big celebration because they will be inviting everybody who they requested to pray for my dearest sis when she took the exams. Yes, my parents had this prayer brigade and texted everyone they know! They even held masses! It was all worth it!

How I wish I could be there to celebrate with them! I wouldn't wanna miss that! I know Hubby will let me go home and be with them; but I feel that I have a responsibility here to be with him. He already let me go home to the Philippines twice this year, and one more wouldn't be too much! Kidding! Things like this is one of the sacrifices of living abroad; you missed out on a lot of things and happenings!

I was missing "home" so bad while I am talking to my parents. Dad wanted us to go home if we can, but Mum said that I will surely just waste money (again, like I always do!) if we do go. She knows I spend a lot! But she loves me still! Thinking about "home" makes me wanna go!

Well anyhoo, today is my beloved parents' Wedding Anniversary! So I'm wishing them continuous love and affection for one another, good health and more more more wedding anniversaries together!



To my loving and wonderful parents!



This greeting also goes out to Dezz and Dako who are celebrating their (2nd) Wedding Anniversary today! Here's to more happy years together!

Got to get going now. We'll be on a day trip today.

Have a nice weekend everybody!


P.S.
Kaiden was in a grumpy mood while I was talking to Mum and Dad, shouting that he don't want to talk to them. After the long chat I had with my parents, I talked to my little one and made him realized what he had done. So I called back at home and made him apologize to both his Lala and GrandDad.


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

12 comments:

Joy0z said...

Happy Anniversary to your Mom and Dad Sheng. My Dad Tata also will be having 5th year death anniv this coming 21 but can't be there. Kakamiss talaga pinas pag inisip hay.. After losing my Tata I felt like I don't wanna go to our province anymore. Manila nalang feel ko kasi kakalungkot eh. Ibang iba na.

Lynn said...

Happy weekend too, Sheng and again, Happy Anniversary to your loving parents! (",)

mjsterling said...

Happy weekend Sheng..and happy anniversary to your parents...

anyway please vote for my blog for the last time today...

PinayWAHM said...

Wow...big celebration nga next week. I can understand why you would want to be there. I missed a lot of events while here but like you said we have some kind of a responsibility now.

Anyway, congrats to your sister, happy anniversary to your parents and happy birthday to your brother.

Mommy J

twinks said...

Happy Anniversary to your Mum and Dad. More romantic years of togetherness pa. I agree with you, being away from home makes you miss out on a lot of celebrations..such as life, you can't have everything.
Happy weekend sis..
once again, congrats to your sis :]

Michelle said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary to your parents! Wish them the best in life, full of love and happiness forever. :)

twinks said...

Sis anong nangyari sa layout mo? meron kasi mga codes sa taas ng header mo ng appear dito sa screen mo.. about dun sa tanong mo, may tweak lang sa layout mo, mg idadagdag na code at meron changes na gagawin sa settings, although medyo complicated sya kasi you have to be careful... pero madali lang yan.. pls ask madam carlota if nilagyan nya yan ng ganun na code sa layout mo, if not pwede ko e check at pwede ko lagyan.. aayosin na lang din.

Anonymous said...

conrgats sa mom and dad mo :) happy anniversary sa kanila!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to your Mom and Dad...More happy years to come..

laura said...

happy anniverssary to ur parents pretty girl

Anonymous said...

belated happy anniversary to your mom and dad. may they have more blissful years together.

Anonymous said...

Sheng, I did not know that our parents got married on the same month and day. Anyways, Belated Happy Anniversary nalang para sa iyong Dad and Mom!