Credits

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

7 Facts About Me

This was passed on by Mommy Ruby and Gles. Thanks!




Since I have done something similar to this in here, I'll add up 7 more things about me . . .

Here’s the rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.

B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.



Here goes . . .

1. I love my family more than anything; of course next to God.

2. I am trying my best to be a loving wife and a doting mother.

3. I want to give Kaiden a playmate of his own.

4. My knack for cooking is improving . . . I think!

5. I love taking photos . . . don't wanna miss those "kodak moments"!

6. My zeal for blogging and my affinity with friends here in the cyberworld grows more each day.

7. I would like to travel more before we finally settle down back in Australia.


I am now tagging Nova, Shimumsy, Bing, Michelle, Yvelle, Juliet and Jemima.


Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks sheng for this 7 tags. i will let you know as soon as it's posted on my blog. happy weekend likewise.

Michelle said...

hi sheng, thanks for this tag. will post this soon. happy blogging. :)

Nova said...

hello sexy sheng, musta na buhay may anak? hope everything is great...

na-grabbed ko na this one before and yet i edited it and please check this link out to see it.

http://www.supernovachron.com/2007_10_01_archive.html


hope to see you around... thanks for the comments dear...