Both Kaiden and I were in the spare room yesterday afternoon; doing our own separate thing. I was blog hopping while he played with his blocks and play-doh. Then he suddenly walked up to me and asked what necessary means. I let him repeat the word, just in case I misheard it. But it really was necessary. I try to explain it to him with the words he can understand. It was hard, like I have to give examples. Then he asked about another word again, it's necessity this time. I did the same as the first word. He seemed to get confused! I tried my best to simplify those words that his curious mind can comprehend.
I asked him where he heard those words from. He just smiled and said he heard it when we were in Australia. But we haven't been home for a year already! I tried to backtrack what he did that morning, thinking where he could have heard those words. He did watched some kiddie shows but I never heard those words being said.
Throughout yesterday, I've been asking him about it but he now answers he doesn't know!
I told Hubby about it and he was quite surprised like myself; with Kaiden's mounting vocabulary.
And now he tries to use those words! It's clever of Kaiden to ask things or words that he doesn't understand. He won't stop bugging you unless he is satisfied with your answer or explanation. It is galling at times, especially if you are engaged in something; but that curiousness just shows how smart a child is. Good to know I've got a son who seemed to want to know everything!
Gorgeously . . .
Mrs. G
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Necessary . . . Necessity . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























8 comments:
That's the fun part of being a mom, imparting knowledge to your kids and being a kid again for them. Have agreat day, Sheng
Ester's Money Journal
Concealed Mind
Your kaiden is one smart kiddo talaga sis. Its amazing how a kid can surprise you one day with their vocabulary. One of the many treasures of being a mom. hehehe... And when their curiosity attacks..oh my its annoying but at the same time cute! hehehe
wow Kaiden is such a smart kid!
was here today reading your new entry.
Avee's Adventures
Fil-Am Stories
Essay of Life
All About Reviews
what a very smart boy u got there Mommy. =) by the way i got a tag for u.. its in this link >> http://kaidensgorgeousmum.blogspot.com/
Naku Mummy...you get be ready. It will be a common thing. I have a dictionary on my lappy and everytime this little girl here asks me the meaning of a word, I usually look for synonyms na simple. Now she asks for Google kasi her Dad told her that she can search for anything in Google...hayy...
Musta?
Mommy J
Wow, what a smart kid! Yes it's true that a curious kid is the smart one. :)
Hmmm...Just like my Yogi. Kids can really be makulit at times. They won't stop unless they've got an answer.
Smart Kaiden! (",)
Not only he's cute but smart kid too. ;)
Post a Comment